The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

FPS dropping all of a sudden

Garrus909

Every time I start the game, it runs in 60fps but after 20 minutes it drops to 15fps.

It started to happen this month and it also happens in every online games.

specs:

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Intel Core i7 4790 @ 3.60GHz Haswell 22nm Technology

8.00GB Single-Channel DDR3 @ 798MHz (11-11-11-28)

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. H81M-K (SOCKET 1150)

PHL 243V5 (1920x1080@60Hz)    2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 (CardExpert Technology)

931GB TOSHIBA DT01ACA100 SCSI Disk Device (SATA)

Thanks for the help in advance

9 hours ago, Rick_Sanchez909 said:

Every time I start the game, it runs in 60fps but after 20 minutes it drops to 15fps.

It started to happen this month and it also happens in every online games.

Would you happen to be running any Razer applications while playing Warframe? If so, I would try turning those off and see how your framerate holds up.
If not, then could you please submit a support ticket to us with a copy of your EE.log? Info on how to find your EE.log can be found here.

I did notices some massive framerate drops in some stages but mostly its due to enemies ragdolling and some stretching from one side to the other of the map. I end up having to stand still for a little wile and wait for their bodies to decompose for the framerate to return to normal.

I had a Razer App on my PC because of my mouse but had it uninstalled a wile back so its not the case for me.

Spoiler

Windows 10 - Home edition (64bits)

AMD Phenom II x6 Black Edition.

8gb DDR3.

EVGA - NVidia GTX 970.

Edited by BiancaRoughfin

On 10/06/2016 at 4:09 PM, [DE]Dmitri said:

Would you happen to be running any Razer applications while playing Warframe? If so, I would try turning those off and see how your framerate holds up.
If not, then could you please submit a support ticket to us with a copy of your EE.log? Info on how to find your EE.log can be found here.

is there some sort of incompatibility between warframe and razer synapse? I got 2 razer products and never saw any problems maybe my pc just powered thought it

So it started happening again, the drivers are up to date and tried verifying the data cache through the wf launcher but nothing works.

I'm sure that razer isn't the problem since I ran wf with razer all the time and the game was running on 60fps until June 8th (and for another 7 days 11th-18th)

I also checked in other online games and it's the same, then I checked single player games and it worked fine so I have no idea what is the problem (I'm completely brain dead when it comes to this stuff)

Anyone has an idea why is wf lagging so much?

PS: I restarted my modem and it didn't fix it.

Edited by Garrus_Vakarian909