Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon Question

Demonfr34k

Question

I've purchased a ticket for TennoCon a while ago but I recently starting questioning if 1 ticket would be enough. I don't have my license so my Mom will be chauffeuring me to London for the event. Do I have to purchase another ticket for my Mom, or is my Mom allowed to be a tag-along. My Mom really has no Interest in the game itself but because of lack of communication I'd assume she want to come with me.

Looking for a response for someone who knows. It would be very helpful.

4 answers to this question

If she's just going to drop you off for the day and then go off somewhere or come back and collect you later, I assume she won't need a ticket.

She'll only need a ticket if she's actually going to go into the venue with you.

Just as an example, from the FAQ:

"Can I bring my under-17 child?

While TennoCon is not an event for children, children may enter provided they are ticket holders accompanied by a legal guardian who is also a ticket holder."

https://warframe.com/tennocon-faq

9 minutes ago, Demonfr34k said:

I've purchased a ticket for TennoCon a while ago but I recently starting questioning if 1 ticket would be enough. I don't have my license so my Mom will be chauffeuring me to London for the event. Do I have to purchase another ticket for my Mom, or is my Mom allowed to be a tag-along. My Mom really has no Interest in the game itself but because of lack of communication I'd assume she want to come with me.

Looking for a response for someone who knows. It would be very helpful.

Dualitized a short moment in General Discussion to safely reach Players helping Players Convention.

In the case of most every other convention, a ticket is required for anyone and everyone who wishes to enter. The only exceptions I've ever seen to this rule have been some family-friendly conventions in which children 3 or younger may get in for free.

Given that Warframe definitely isn't family-friendly, though, it's safe to say that you will indeed need another ticket.