Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much can I get for this little pup

Cr33pR

Question

10 answers to this question

I don't see that as gold, and so it has no rare color.

Athletic Lotus kubrow with no rare colors are usually worth ~100 platinum. You could still be lucky with buyers though, and get more. But that's what you'll look for if you don't want to rely on luck.

25 minutes ago, Cydro_ said:

May I ask, why the second thread?

Yes you may.... I am new to this forum, and I didn't know where to put my question.. so I created it in general discussions but then I thought It would be better in Community Player helping Player...

Just now, ViRuS_ReBoRn said:

Yes you may.... I am new to this forum, and I didn't know where to put my question.. so I created it in general discussions but then I thought It would be better in Community Player helping Player...

In the future, you can contact a moderator and ask them to move it. Or just wait till they do. Both sections are regularly visited so it won't make much of a difference.

Just now, TheScytale said:

In the future, you can contact a moderator and ask them to move it. Or just wait till they do. Both sections are regularly visited so it won't make much of a difference.

thanks for the insight, btw is there any way to delete the other thread?

As you are asking about pricing, you would probably be better off in the Trade forum honestly (for future reference).

Also, the reason they asked about the 2nd thread is because you have two threads in Players helping Players, not in general.

Edited by Wopel