Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

should i keep event only weapons?

-RHINO-

Question

i know that these weapons either will be in another tactical alert or end up as a sortie reward but putting that aside i got gorgon wraith, machete wraith,prova vandal ,karak wraith why did i tell these specific weapons? its because I DON'T EVEN USE THEM AT ALL,now i am short on inventory slots since my twin viper wraith (the second one*new one*) didnt give me any inventory slot and my plat is in about 200+ but i am trying to conserve my platinum should i delete these things or not ? especially the 2 melee event weapon it seems weak but i am keeping it incase of :stealth buffs anyway i would like to hear your opinions guys :) thank you in advance as well.

6 answers to this question

If you have over 200p I'd just buy slots when needed. You can easily get 12p from selling junk that you get from a t4 interception. Sell 5 parts for 7p and that would be 3 or 4 runs and you've got 2 weapon slots. But if you are feeling lazy and don't want to spend your plat then sure, sell your weapons. 

Gorgon you can definitely drop if you don't like it. Not only is it "meh" as weapons go there's also another, better variant that shows up with the void trader that you'll want to do for mastery.

Machette class of weapons is due for love. I strongly encourage you to hold those until after they get buffed or a badass new stance. Either or both of them could suddenly become OP on any given Wednesday.

Karak Wraith is a fine mid tier weapon that can do sorties just fine in groups that bring damage buffs or strip armor. Unless you have something flatly better like Boltor Prime, I would keep that.

Wraith Twin Vipers are decent DPS IIRC, especially if you have primed crit mods for your pistols. Like Karak Wraith I would keep them unless you have something flatly better.

My 2¢.

Edited by VKhaun

Depends- if you get them from events specifically, just keep them. They generally come with their own slots. But if you had to do sorties to get them, then it's up to you. Could always sell them for platinum.

I like to keep them myself just as collector's stuff. 

1 hour ago, -RHINO- said:

i know that these weapons either will be in another tactical alert or end up as a sortie reward but putting that aside i got gorgon wraith, machete wraith,prova vandal ,karak wraith why did i tell these specific weapons? its because I DON'T EVEN USE THEM AT ALL,now i am short on inventory slots since my twin viper wraith (the second one*new one*) didnt give me any inventory slot and my plat is in about 200+ but i am trying to conserve my platinum should i delete these things or not ? especially the 2 melee event weapon it seems weak but i am keeping it incase of :stealth buffs anyway i would like to hear your opinions guys :) thank you in advance as well.

I delete the weapons i don't use. If i don't use them, then i don't need to keep them in my inventory.