Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with Platinum Issue

floppyappleawesome26558

Question

I have spend hundreds of dollars in Warframe and recently my account has been taken away because my mother had a problem with someone spending her money. She had all her orders refunded and I was banned from Warframe after being a dedicated player for nearly three whole years and spending hundreds of dollars. I refunded a small order of maybe 20$ worth of platinum? I cannot pay the 20 off so it would be great if you could just subtract Platinum from my account or find another solution, anyways I hope to getting back into Warframe again. Thanks for your help

3 answers to this question

We can't help you here contact support. I know what happened it gave you a negative plat value which is a auto ban you spent plat on item and your mom refunded the money you spent but you spent the plat so it put you in the hole.

Edited by Godzilla853
Looked it up.

Sorry, but you will need to contact Warframe support.

Reversing a credit card charge for Platinum, Prime Access or other in-game goods that cost real money is considered fraudulent behavior.

Although Support may be able to deduct the amount of platinum from your account, if it puts your account into a negative platinum balance you will still be banned from the game until your platinum amount goes to 0 or above (through purchasing additional platinum).

Also, I highly suggest getting your mother's permission before using her credit card in the future for online purchases.