Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I started with a character then i wake up with another

seccentral

Question

Problem: I start the game and go through the awakening thing story part and choose the dude who shoots lightning out his hands, get some kunai and a bow, nice alternate style to the pewpew everywhere.

But then when i escape in the ship and get in what seems to be some sort of orbit around a planet, i see a totally different character which looks kinda naked, has a machine gun on his back and i'm like WTF ?

How do i get what i chose back ? and if i cant or something's messed up, can i delete it and make a new one ? i cant seem to find that option.

Thanks alot, this game, i seem to like it. until my char got switched for a slim giant naked baby alien with a mirror face with an smg on his back

11 answers to this question

Your current frame is Mag, a female frame that uses magnetic force insted of electricity.
The weapon sounds like Braton.

You can send a ticket to support and ask them to see what went wrong. There is no way to delete and restart unless you want to create another account.

Can you provide some screenshots? I would assume that you haven't played in a while, seeing as how you just played the tutorial, but joined in 2013. If so, characters chosen when replaying the tutorial will not transfer to an account created before the new tutorial was introduced.

Based on your description, it sounds like you had chosen Mag as your starter Warframe before the change.

4 minutes ago, seccentral said:

oh yes i remember i tried it out at some point, didnt really like it then so i somewhat forgot about it

This means that whatever you chose from before is still what you have now. I went about half a year without playing with my 2013 account, and logged back on after the new tutorial. I played through the tutorial, and then came back to what I had from half a year ago.

The gear you chose in 2013 stays constant. If you want a whole new frame and gear, then I suggest making a new account.

17 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Have you played Warframe on this account in the past, before July 18th, 2014?

16 minutes ago, seccentral said:

oh yes i remember i tried it out at some point, didnt really like it then so i somewhat forgot about it

If that is the case, then I can explain what is happening.

You had your old gear from before the tutorial, and for the purposes of the tutorial you were given a choice between different Warframes and weapons because the entire segment was built around that. Once you finish the tutorial, you are given back your old gear. If you want to choose a new starter, you either need to make a new account or get them in-game with your current account.

23 minutes ago, seccentral said:

PsychedelicSnake what do you mean by " If you want to choose a new starter, you either need to make a new account or get them in-game with your current account. " Where is the in-game option thingy ? 

Hi, regular warframe parts drop from bosses, excluding Vor, while some others drop from quests, and Vauban drops from alerts. Prime warframe parts drop from missions in the void. You can craft these parts then build them with their blueprint , which is usually in market for credits if a regular warframe.