Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm not one to complain about this community, but my god can people really get to me sometimes

Nebam

Well, just got this message from a user after attempting to do a sortie

]bK9kNUn.jpg

So, it went sorta like this.

I entered sorties #2 of today, a Saryn joined along. I waited about a minute at the start since it seemed he/she was afk for that time. He/she started moving and so I proceeded to start capping the points, then he she says:

User- "I will not help you in a fail attempt at this" or something along those lines, which struck me as sort of rude

Me- "k"

User- "Maybe if had 2 more players(and some other stuff that I forgot)"

Me- "In that case, I guess I might as well leave to solo to cap the points faster. Bye. Gl" I mean, there was sorta no point in staying there if he/she wasn't going to help.

Part way into me doing the sortie, he/she sends me those message and blocks me immediately so that I won't get a word in. I understand people can't easily find players, but I really dislike when people sit for minutes on end at the beginning of sorties waiting for players who may never even join. I know lotsa people would be against such a thing, but maybe we could get something to counter-act that? Say, if you sit in the spawn/entry point for more than 3 minutes, enemies start flooding the room regardless of you alarming them or not. I'd rather players get their teams set-up beforehand instead of wasting time like that. Dunno, it doesn't seem like such a bad thing to implement. Anyway, we were both MR 21 so we could've handled it easily if he/she decided to help since the challenge to the sortie wasn't that difficult.

I never makes threads about these things, but my god the players can really get under my skin at times 

Mm. It irritates me when you're going to make a useless post about this, and should've been more mature and just ignored it and moved on. But oh well, didn't expect me to come here, now did you?

Honestly, I won't have someone just start something without the assurance that they can indeed do it. Get pissed or don't, but get over it.

Guess I have you to thank for redding out my name, though it doesn't matter, because I take alongside my actions and don't hide from them, people don't like me anyways, and that's an 'OH WELL' situation. 

I didn't wish to help because I knew it would end badly, or in failure, or at least that's what I thought would've happened, anywho. 

Moving onto to better things in life. 

I would also like to mention, to those above, you act like you've never done anything particularly nasty to anyone, or anything.

Never thought I'd have to deal with people on the forums, I guess both of our assumptions were wrong, now weren't they?

Don't assume just because I'm MR21 that I'm mlg and all the fancy stripes of the rainbow, I have my faults and errors too, and have seen lots of people foolishly make mistakes and fail the mission because of the lack of thought before action.

Unless there's more to add, this is quite erratically, and simply over.

I mean, there was sorta no point in staying there if he/she wasn't going to help.

Hmm...I began to try to help, and then you left. So, whatever.

WHOA. WAIT NOW, WHAT?

'Yes because we knew you were wasting my time because you didn't have a team set-up before hand'

Oh now, excuse me for not making this burgerking, and everything going your way, and just joining a sortie randomly, hoping that there would be a group of three, and do tell me, why do I have to make accommodations of your life? No, unlike you I don't expect someone to have something prepared for me.

My oh my, I guess I have to cater to your needs, now don't I? Now aren't we a selfish brat.

he/she sends me those message and blocks me immediately so that I won't get a word in.

'sends me those message' 

I think any competent person, who wouldn't want to deal with such immaturity, would ignore someone who cannot 'grammar' correctly, who cannot correctly write something as it was typed out, if you want to attack me, do it right.  Just sayin'

Clearly I made the right choice ignoring you. :)

One last thing to wrap this all up,

I never makes threads about these things, but my god the players can really get under my skin at times 

Then why did you? Oh and nice grammar  'I never makes'  Flawless on your behalf, truly remarkable.

Did you do it for comfort? Did you do it for the social recognition of something that's already been known for some time now?

Do not make excuses, it seems like you're whining for attention, well you got your attention, happy now?

Goodbye, and hopefully Good riddance.

Edited by Lahared