Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Prime Mod help

Ch0wt

Question

So i recently got nyx prime and rank level 3. I want to find some nyx prime mods. I found only 3 in the syndicates and thats it. I am pretty sure nyx prime has more than 3 mods. Can anyone help locate the rest of nyx prime's mods for me?

6 answers to this question

Frankly, the syndicate mods aren't worth using on Nyx. She gets along quite well--arguably much better--without them.

Pick them up just in case there are future changes and you can experiment with them, but I think you'll find they don't serve any significant purpose.

The Syndicate mods are pretty useless. 

The only ones I see even worth putting if you must are Mind Freak and Chaos Sphere.

Mind Freak mainly if you're in a high end mission and you want to have an eximus under your command that doesn't die easily.

Chaos Sphere if you want to nab choke points. Though keep in mind it lasts only as long as the remaining duration.

Personally, I just go for duration + range mods since I use Nyx primarily for her Chaos in Defense/Mobile Defense/Interception missions.

1 hour ago, Nine-Tails said:

The Syndicate mods are pretty useless. 

The only ones I see even worth putting if you must are Mind Freak and Chaos Sphere.

Mind Freak mainly if you're in a high end mission and you want to have an eximus under your command that doesn't die easily.

Chaos Sphere if you want to nab choke points. Though keep in mind it lasts only as long as the remaining duration.

Personally, I just go for duration + range mods since I use Nyx primarily for her Chaos in Defense/Mobile Defense/Interception missions.

For these you want +range/efficiency -duration. Yep -duration. Get it to 3 seconds and prepare to embark on the very amusing (but boring) way to solo any level interception missions. It takes about 3 seconds for an enemy to claim a point. I hope you see where that fits in. Pop an energy pad at the start to get yourself rolling, then Zenurik when it comes up. Now prepare to be bored spamming that button.

Syndicate mod are useless?? Chaos sphere is very useful because there is always  coming enemy after chaos and they will affected too( so you wont waste you chaos and time).Its effective at interceptions and reviving allies too     (even if there is no enemy use chaos and coming enemy while reviving will affected).  Build it for duration + range.Energy? Use zenurik focus or  syndicate weapons like rakta cernos or synoid simulor .( personally using rakta cernos and really useful energy filler also bow is cool)   

Edited by Rapiddragon
Grammar...

Mind Freak is actually pretty useful - Enemy damage scales poorly compared to enemy health&armour, or so I've been told - so mind controlled enemies rarely deal noticeable damage to other enemies. You can live without it, though.

I recommend building lots of range, though, and efficiency. I also have a little bit of duration, but not much- even if new enemies spawn while your duration is still on, your chaos-confused enemies will still keep shooting the new ones. Aside from cheesing it by stun-locking the enemies by repeatedly casting low-duration chaos, having low duration isn't generally beneficial, and will make all of your powers less useful in general use.

I love Nyx - she's very flexible and well-rounded. Except for the psychic bolts, which are rather lacking. With a bit of range and a bit of duration, you can make lots of missions a lot easier.