Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you build Chroma?

Radu955

Question

I want a tanky build for Chroma so I made this one http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Chroma/t_30_3240242040_2-7-10-6-3-5-12-6-10-19-5-10-37-8-5-49-2-10-411-4-10-479-1-10-481-0-10_481-7-479-7-49-8-6-11-411-8-19-7-12-8-2-12-37-14-f-f_0/en/1-0-34/98290/0 . Is it good? Also what aura mods should I use on Chroma since I don't want to use damage mods.

7 answers to this question

Swap the aura for a corrosive projection (and also the aura polarity) and switch transient fortitude for rage instead and you should be ok.

Add power drift as exilus if you can even if my favorite is handspring on chroma (as exilus) combined with constitution, that makes my chroma get up 0.2 sec after geting knocked down.

You could also change flow for constitution.

I'd switch transient and primed continuity for Vigor, Redirection, Streamline or Rage , use exilus for power drift, agility drift [for escape routine], rush, Coaction drift, elemental mobility mods or handspring, this build you did seems focused on vex and effigy with range decrease for spectral and ward. I use energy siphon and rage to counter blind rage cost.

Edited by (PS4)Killerworld

That's a fairly standard build. Substitute Primed Flow for Constitution, and Narrow-Minded for Rage, add Power Drift, and you'll be using my build.

Forget Corrosive Projection, it's not nearly as valuable for Chroma as for other frames. Bring an automatic gun like Soma Prime specced for corrosive. Sustained headshots will tear through anything for up to two hours.

Also, bring a sentinel with Medi-Ray, and acquire at least one Arcane Grace if you can. Three layers of healing turn Chroma into an unstoppable monster.

My Chroma's still a work in progress, so I haven't gotten to test this extensively, but I'd swap Transient Fortitude, Steel Fiber, and Vitality for Energy Conversion, Rage, and Quick Thinking.

As others have noted, adding Power Drift in the Exilus slot is a good idea.

You are using the same build i use 

just add power drift 

with zenurik you don't need rage at all it will be a waste 

and you can swap intensify with the new chroma agument which buff your team mates just by going near them they will have the the ward buff as long as you have it