Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What happened to the youtube channel with all the warframe music?

lightdragon64

Question

6 answers to this question

REALLY? either he deleted the vids or DE got a copyright on him for uploading the sound track as DE might be releasing the sound track for download (assuming u need to buy it) then they dont want any of the music up for free on youtube but still thats a douch move by DE part as stalllord is a big member of the community and he is basically the creator of jonh prodman (better than clem) so its really sad or maybe DE just asked him to remove the songs

sorry for english bad

51 minutes ago, RedGoat989 said:

REALLY? either he deleted the vids or DE got a copyright on him for uploading the sound track as DE might be releasing the sound track for download (assuming u need to buy it) then they dont want any of the music up for free on youtube but still thats a douch move by DE part as stalllord is a big member of the community and he is basically the creator of jonh prodman (better than clem) so its really sad or maybe DE just asked him to remove the songs

sorry for english bad

Well when i went to my playlist with some songs that i had saved for later they were set to private. I doubt that DE would throw a copyright his way considering he is a big member of the community and all... Perhaps they simply asked "would you kindly remove your music vids? We have an OST in the works." Or at least i'd hope, well perhaps either DE will explain or StallorD will... Either way i'll assume we'll find out.

33 minutes ago, lightdragon64 said:

will explain or StallorD will

well as far as i know hes not making much content lately and he did say he was going to stop doing much WF stuff but if people keep asking him he might come back from the dead (not that hes dead but dead in a youtuber way) and say something