Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Surefire way to select a specific mission when there's multiple on a single node?

JMP3

Question

So, something that comes up quite often is that I'll want to play an Alert or a Sortie, but when I go and select the mission, I'm just put into the normal mission that belongs to that node, rather than the mission I want.  I'm curious if anyone's found out some surefire way to play the mission I want, and not what the game decides I'm playing.

4 answers to this question

Are you using the top right drop down, Mission/alert/invasion/sortie tab to select? if so there may be a glitch in that system. but I have never had trouble with it personally.

The only way I can see this happening is if the alert timed out before you left for the mission.

Weaponire

13 minutes ago, JMP3 said:

I'm curious if anyone's found out some surefire way to play the mission I want

Honestly, not sure what you mean.  If you click the node with multiple missions it will popup with all available missions for that node.  If you select an alert or sortie through the menu at the top right it will automatically take you to that selected mission.

Possibly you do not have that particular node unlocked so you cannot choose alternate missions until you complete the original one.

1 hour ago, Weaponire said:

Are you using the top right drop down, Mission/alert/invasion/sortie tab to select? if so there may be a glitch in that system. but I have never had trouble with it personally.

The only way I can see this happening is if the alert timed out before you left for the mission.

Weaponire

1 hour ago, Xekrin said:

Honestly, not sure what you mean.  If you click the node with multiple missions it will popup with all available missions for that node.  If you select an alert or sortie through the menu at the top right it will automatically take you to that selected mission.

Possibly you do not have that particular node unlocked so you cannot choose alternate missions until you complete the original one.

Maybe I phrased my question badly.  Here's a common example: I want to do a sortie mission.  I go to the node, select the sortie, and the game puts me in the normal mission.  Or another one: no matter how many times I select the proper mission I want to do, the game always selects the standard mission.  I have almost all nodes on all planets unlocked, so that is not the issue I'm having, nor am I starting an alert or sorties with seconds before it expires.

Edited by JMP3