Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

warframe open world

Quill.Onkko

the concept is pretty simple and can be implemented rather easily.

so the idea is instead of needing to go back to ur liset u can stay in the mission and start another one while inside that one and since the game can generate more rooms u can do the second mission and keep on going.

the thing about this is that it gives more immersion to the game and make someone feel like hes on the planet instead of having to go through loading and going to the navigation again and load back into the same planet.

an idea is to have to do a spy mission first to gather the information about the location of the sabotage,capture,or mobile defense target and then u go along ur mission.

10 minutes ago, Rehtael7 said:

You don't understand what a game engine is, do you?

Why would you ask that of course I do.

game engine is a software framework designed for the creation and development of video games. Developers use them to create games for consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.

Edited by (PS4)glider700

6 minutes ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

Why would you ask that of course I do.

game engine is a software framework designed for the creation and development of video games. Developers use them to create games for consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.

And you understand that different engines have different strengths and different drawbacks, yes?

Just now, Rehtael7 said:

And you understand that different engines have different strengths and different drawbacks, yes?

Ya I was just implying that if you want warframe to be open world that won't happen so wait a year for the new games to come out that are open world.

Edited by (PS4)glider700

17 minutes ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

Ya I was just implying that if you want warframe to be open world that won't happen so wait a year for the new games to come out that are open world.

Ohhhh, okay, I wildly misinterpreted what you were saying.