Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Palette Concept: Regal

(XBOX)DerangedMime00

That swath of purpley reds and washed out pinks looks like an almost dead ringer for the Valentine's palette, plus a bit of the Storm palette. The yellows above it can probably be found in the Orokin and Storm palettes.

Personally I'd love a palette with nothing but those odd combinations that are one color at one end and gradually shift into a different color on the other, like that one line in the Eximus palette that shifts from a pale blue to a minty-looking green. There really aren't enough of those, and they happen to make fantastic energy colors, though their effect when used elsewhere does depend on the kind of lighting it's being exposed to.

I would call it a middle ground between storm and orokin but with more variations leaning towards red. Blue has been mostly covered ever since dojo was released (bought it, kind of regret it) however most red colors in game are either too little or too much on the extreme end of the color spectrum. However, if I could implement a blue variation I would probably go for a emerald blue navy very striking. :)