Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please make this a thing

Cenat

Question

A website that you can trade, check and operate your foundry, collect extractors, collect login rewards and customize your Warframe. Or at least collect extractors, collect login rewards and operate foundry. A website like this would be awesome. 

Edited by Cenat

6 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Cenat said:

A website that you can trade, check and operate your foundry, collect extractors, collect login rewards and customize your Warframe. Or at least collect extractors, collect login rewards and operate foundry. A website like this would be awesome. 

Think most of this is covered or will be covered in the Warframe App.

17 minutes ago, chaotea said:

To expand this answer; from the Warframe app you can check and operate your foundry, collect and deploy extractors, manage, stasis and un-stasis Kubrows and read the Codex. More features are in the works last I heard.

Edited by Cydro_

Yeah, the warframe app does that, except except for the login rewards and customizing your tenno/builds, and trading. You can collect and set out extractors, and you can collect stuff from the foundry (and start new projects. I find this handy when dealing with warframes, you can claim the parts when they are ready and start building the actual frame)!

I wish that the warframe app allowed you also to purchase blueprints from the market, so that you could pick and choose and start building new weapons while away from the keyboard...

1 hour ago, chaotea said:

1 hour ago, Tomppak said:

Yeah, the warframe app does that, except except for the login rewards and customizing your tenno/builds, and trading. You can collect and set out extractors, and you can collect stuff from the foundry (and start new projects. I find this handy when dealing with warframes, you can claim the parts when they are ready and start building the actual frame)!

I wish that the warframe app allowed you also to purchase blueprints from the market, so that you could pick and choose and start building new weapons while away from the keyboard...

1 hour ago, Cydro_ said:

To expand this answer; from the Warframe app you can check and operate your foundry, collect and deploy extractors, manage, stasis and un-stasis Kubrows and read the Codex. More features are in the works last I heard.

Wow but from what I repeatedly "website" this isnt really what I expected for an answer. The help is still much appreciated though thanks :)

Please see: I want a website because there are sometimes I am not able to access my phone 

Yeah, and not everyone has a phone that can run the app, saddly.

It's highly unlikely that they'd make a website in addition to the app. And what would you run the website on anyway? Either you're on a pc and can launch the game, or on your phone and can launch the app, or you're on a pc without the game and without access to your phone which means that you're likely in a situation where you aren't supposed to toy around with warframe anyway ;)

20 hours ago, Cenat said:

Please see: I want a website because there are sometimes I am not able to access my phone 

Then put this in the main description.

Also, it seems wrong for them to let you get log in rewards when you dont log in, so i doubt that will be available.

And, why is this in players helping players? You dont want any help. You just want to request something and the players cant help you with this.

Edited by chaotea