Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which sucks less Dera Vandal or akjagara

Dirt2Paper

Question

7 answers to this question

Akjagara is great secondary in my opinion, I use it in high level endless missions and sorties all the time.

With a status build the slash and viral procs can melt any target regardless of armor.

I haven't tried the dera vandal yet because sortie rng likes core packs to much so I can't help you with that one. I do hear it has awesome accuracy though.

On 6/15/2016 at 11:18 PM, PAX_NL said:

Akjagara is great secondary in my opinion, I use it in high level endless missions and sorties all the time.

With a status build the slash and viral procs can melt any target regardless of armor.

I haven't tried the dera vandal yet because sortie rng likes core packs to much so I can't help you with that one. I do hear it has awesome accuracy though.

forgot to quote xD soo how do you build it  (akjagara) since idk how i just added 2 V's to it so i can easily mod it later

14 hours ago, Dirt2Paper said:

forgot to quote xD soo how do you build it  (akjagara) since idk how i just added 2 V's to it so i can easily mod it later

I build it like this (see image). Probably not the greatest build, but it works up to sortie level. You need several shots to put a target down, but with the viral and slash procs it goes pretty fast.

kZmWm7Q.jpg

Seeker is my utility mod, it helps with crowds but you can replace it with something else if you'd like and maybe save a forma. Another 60/60 mod or a reload speed mod could also fit in there.

Edited by PAX_NL