Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Still Have Any Damaged Mods?

Yzjdriel

Question

11 answers to this question

29 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

As far as I know they still are, since there's really no reason for them not to be.

I'm afraid they're no longer tradeable as of 18.6.2.

The reason? I'd imagine there were too many scam complaints.

I personally didn't find it too hard to differentiate them from non-damaged mods though.

29 minutes ago, -AR.D2 said:

I'm afraid they're no longer tradeable as of 18.6.2.

The reason? I'd imagine there were too many scam complaints.

I personally didn't find it too hard to differentiate them from non-damaged mods though.

Me either, but I'm actually looking specifically for these mods now.

That's a shame.  Maybe they should add the word 'Damaged' to the actual big-lettered title of the mod, like they did with the Sentinel mods...

14 hours ago, Btabc said:

I do, I've got a Damaged "Flow" mod.  Haven't been able to find a "un-damaged" flow mod anywhere at the moment.

Do some void missions and hit all the parkour/secret rooms. I ended up with something like 7 Flow and 3 Streamlines from just doing that while ducat farming T1s for my Quanta Vandal on Xbox.

Edited by Wopel

4 hours ago, Wopel said:

Do some void missions and hit all the parkour/secret rooms. I ended up with something like 7 Flow and 3 Streamlines from just doing that while ducat farming T1s for my Quanta Vandal on Xbox.

Ah grazie!  I go do void missions with random people and I have mods installed, but they usually just go and head to the checkpoint without wanting to loot all lockers.  I'll attempt it again!

18 hours ago, Btabc said:

Ah grazie!  I go do void missions with random people and I have mods installed, but they usually just go and head to the checkpoint without wanting to loot all lockers.  I'll attempt it again!

Don't need to open lockers. Just the containers that show up with the loot radar mods. Grab an Ignis to hit things that are behind walls, etc and run them solo.