Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekro's Desecrate Build

Chromatrescu

Question

8 answers to this question

Max range, Max efficiency, Max Casting Speed, optional: despoil, desecrates augument.

Then just Press 3 till you hate him, Start complaining like evryone else and continue to life in denial about his overall pretty good Kit which is able to use desecrate as selfsubstaining-tool instead for the sheer loot.

Stretch / Over Extended / Despoil / Quick Thinking

Streamline / Fleeting Expertise r3 / Natural Talent / ???

Efficiency: 170%

Power Strength: 40%

Range: 235%

Duration: 60%

With this build you can stand at the pod in void defense and desecrate will reach the interior door bottleneck.  The high efficiency allows you to spam desecrate often.  Quick Thinking is all you should need to survive.  Natural Talent feels necessary since desecrate and shadows of the dead have long casting animations.  The open ??? slot is there to tune the build to your liking.  Add more range with cunning drift, or add duration for your shadows, or add power strength to increase the number of targets terror hits and the number of shadows you spawn.

And if you love Nekros enough....spend 250p-350p on an arcane pulse set and attach that to your favorite Nekros helmet.

20% chance to restore health to everyone within 20m when you pick up a health orb.

Works extremely well with the despoil augment.

I use a double augment build with Shield of Shadows and Despoil.  I put maxed arcane pulse on his helmet and usually use arcane energize on his syandana.

With this setup you use his shadows to protect him while you desecrate. 

You have to manage both health (for desecrating) and energy (for shadows) but it is a fairly hardy build if you move around a little.

Lots of fun.

Edited by (XB1)SwagScapegoat

15 minutes ago, (XB1)SwagScapegoat said:

I use a double augment build with Shield of Shadows and Despoil.  I put maxed arcane pulse on his helmet and usually use arcane energize on his syandana.

With this setup you use his shadows to protect him while you desecrate. 

You have to manage both health (for desecrating) and energy (for shadows) but it is a fairly hardy build if you move around a little.

Lots of fun.

I like shield of shadows too, it's a good augment.

It's too bad you can't get 99% damage reduction (but considering the recent changes to other frames I shouldn't be surprised).

I assume you only use stretch for power range and keep power strength up 100%+?

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

30 minutes ago, (PS4)HR_Pufnstuf_1984 said:

Here is my less funky build

Fleeting Expertise

Streamline

Flow

Natural Talent

Overextended

Stretch

Shadows of the Dead

I used to use that build.

The problem is that by skipping despoil you're relying on cookies/pizzas to keep desecrate spam up.

Despoil lets you cast-eat-cast-eat-cast almost non-stop, just so long as you're willing to move around to grab health orbs.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

I used to use that build.

The problem is that by skipping despoil you're relying on cookies/pizzas to keep desecrate spam up.

Despoil lets you cast-eat-cast-eat-cast almost non-stop, just so long as you're willing to move around to grab health orbs.

If I don't have despoil I can't use it