Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When The Planets Align Event.

-Rain

As the Title said...

It'll be cool to have a re-occuring event (Alert) of every Once a Month or 2 months and have a special Alert poped out once the Planets are aligned.

With a new map specially for this event and new Reward.

Ideas for the Event;

You have to defeat all planet boss (Powered up from normal) all in one map (in Different rooms)

Which makes us conserve our bullets and have to build up our Strategy in defeating all of them by using limited weapons.

Also it encourages people to think twice of what Mod to put in their weapons. eg. Fire is good for defeating the Infested boss but not so well against Corpus.

Hmm, this is an interesting way to put in a boss-rush event. My only gripe is people burn through magazines fairly quickly. I suggest that if one boss is defeated, they should drop a lot of different types of ammunition in a generous amount so they don't get screwed over from the next boss.

EDIT: In conclusion, I don't agree with your second point because then bosses with extremely fast regenerative shield abilities(like Vay Hek or Sargus Ruk) would be an absolute pain to deal with if they are powered up since you would start off with a base energy ability pool.

Edited by Unlimitis

I had pretty much the same idea a couple days ago, but there should be enemies or containers between bosses to drop enough ammo/energy for the next boss fight. I like the idea of bosses being super charged and perhaps some might fight in pairs? 

Has anyone calculated if/how frequently the planets will actually align? 

I had pretty much the same idea a couple days ago, but there should be enemies or containers between bosses to drop enough ammo/energy for the next boss fight.

I think that would make it too easy. I would be fine if the boss itself dropped all the ammunition and energy necessary(not too much), and then you would move into the next room to immediately fight the next boss. LP700 is aiming for conservation for this event.

and:

I like the idea of bosses being super charged and perhaps some might fight in pairs? 

Super charged Stalker + Super charged Stalker as the final boss pairing.....oh god.

Has anyone calculated if/how frequently the planets will actually align? 

On Warframe i have no clue, only the DE could calculate that since they have the numbers in wich rate the planets move around the sun.

As for real life, you can expect the next one to only occour on 2854. (By then we will have Tennos!)

I've suggested this as well! But Im talking like, an epic level event, like the fusion moa thing, where the planets stop spinning for like a weekend or something. Maybe even being able to see eclipses in the missions your in.

But other than like, just boss arena or something, I think all the enemies in all the missions should be a percentage stronger than normal, and drop special loot that you cant get normally or something. And there should be more alerts during that weekend, with special missions or something.

I think that would make it too easy. I would be fine if the boss itself dropped all the ammunition and energy necessary(not too much), and then you would move into the next room to immediately fight the next boss. LP700 is aiming for conservation for this event.

Wouldn't the boss just dropping all the stuff be way easier than having to kill enemies or, say, find a hidden locker room?