Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Help: Order of quests

(PSN)supersocc11

Question

Hey Tenno - I have played all quests except for Inaros, but need just a simple list of the quests in chronological order.  I got my best friend into the game and he wants to get invested in the lore and story of the game.  I told him to start with quests, but it's been ages since ive played most of them i dont remember what order they go in.  Can someone PLEASE list out the quests in order that we should complete them?  THANKS!!!!

3 answers to this question

As far as I know "chronological order" on their release doesn't mean a whole lot in the chronology of the story. The only exception to this being "Natah" and "The Second Dream". I could be wrong though, it's been a long time.

Trouble is, a lot of the storyline comes from events that we still can't repeat. Like the one where Alad was cured of the infestation. Or the entire reason lorewise for why LoR takes place (the destruction of the relays).

I had a friend join recently that first saw Alad V in Second Dream before seeing him in Patient Zero. They were very confused.

So do Patient Zero before Second Dream.

Edited by Roboplus
Added stuff.

7 minutes ago, Jeahanne said:

As far as I know "chronological order" on their release doesn't mean a whole lot in the chronology of the story. The only exception to this being "Natah" and "The Second Dream". I could be wrong though, it's been a long time.

Natah was needed for The Second Dream, so there is no way to do such quests in the wrong order, but overall there is no real chronological order story wise for them, Vors Prize first, the rest is kinda your own choice.