Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kavatten question...

(PSN)vamp6x6x6x

Question

13 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

In the Devstream they said only mature Kavats can be taken on missions. The kittens apparently would just roam around the ship but you can't take a baby cat on missions.

Did they say anything about getting more stasis slots for the kavats? 

2 minutes ago, Madway7 said:

Did they say anything about getting more stasis slots for the kavats? 

If you mean giving players free stasis slots then no. You'll have to chuck that frozen kubrow out of the airlock if you don't have space for the kitties

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

13 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

If you mean giving players free stasis slots then no. You'll have to chuck that frozen kubrow out of the airlock if you don't have space for the kitties

No!!! Mah Kubrows that I never use, but somewhat still care about!!!

Just now, Madway7 said:

No!!! Mah Kubrows that I never use, but somewhat still care about!!!

Yeah I hear you there, bud!  I'm going to have to go and sell a few prime parts for plat and use that to expand my current stasis slots.  It'd be nice to give us a stasis slot along with the intro mission for Kuvats, but I don't make decisions, I just play the game haha!

28 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

In the Devstream they said only mature Kavats can be taken on missions. The kittens apparently would just roam around the ship but you can't take a baby cat on missions.

Yes and that also EVENTUALLY they'll have it to where Mature Kuvats and Kubrows will be able to roam places, but not on our ships?!  Makes me wonder where then?!?!?!?  Relays stations, Dojo's or other tenno neutral locations?!  I would like the option to have a Kitten/Pup roam around with us in said neutral locations for "socialization" of some sort.  Besides, it'd be a nice change instead of seeing my sentinel follow me around instead.

2 minutes ago, Btabc said:

Yes and that also EVENTUALLY they'll have it to where Mature Kuvats and Kubrows will be able to roam places, but not on our ships?!  Makes me wonder where then?!?!?!?  Relays stations, Dojo's or other tenno neutral locations?!  I would like the option to have a Kitten/Pup roam around with us in said neutral locations for "socialization" of some sort.  Besides, it'd be a nice change instead of seeing my sentinel follow me around instead.

No the mature pets will roam around our ships too eventually. Only difference is that they can be taken on missions. It would be cool if you could have multiple pets roam your ship at the same time.

While I do like my kubrows, I'm naturally a cat person I won't have much trouble throwing away a frozen space dog.

4 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

No the mature pets will roam around our ships too eventually. Only difference is that they can be taken on missions. It would be cool if you could have multiple pets roam your ship at the same time.

While I do like my kubrows, I'm naturally a cat person I won't have much trouble throwing away a frozen space dog.

Oh I thought that one of the guys said "not on ships, though"?!  I'll have to go and watch again!  I'm more of a dog person (but I like cats as well) so I'll be expanding my current slot amount, unless I can get rid of my egg or if it can't be converted to a Kuvat egg.  I'm looking forward to having multiple Kubrows and Kuvats as well!  It got me excited to hear that they're thinking about that and will do so later on!   Can't wait for this update to hit and more information to be released as well! :D