Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to farm Conclave standing?

TrouNoir

Question

My endgame right now is trying to get all those skins and cosmetics from Conclave, they're really cool, however I'm having a very hard time farming standing.

I almost always win Annihilation and yet I'll be lucky if I get 1200 standing per match. Lunaro is more fun but the lag is kind ruining that right now, and the matches can be very long.

I've never actually gotten into a game of Cephalon Capture because nobody is ever playing it.

Is there an easier or more consistent way to farm standing? At this rate it will take me like 35 games to get to the next rank. 

21 answers to this question

Just now, AXCrusnik said:

A friend also works for #1.

kinda true there, but team deathmatch aint really a good idea, ur team can always drag u back and ur enemy can be too strong together, FFS works better, still tho, a friend to do challenges with can work so well

1 Find a friend
2 Host a game, invite your friend, launch multiple youtube video or dl something to be laggy (like that there are less people who can join you)
3 you can farm challenges with your friend for 1 vs all, Cephalon Capture, Lunaro (for Team vs Team you need to be 2 vs 2 minimun to launch the game)

1 minute ago, cob_metallica said:

1 Find a friend
2 Host a game, invite your friend, launch multiple youtube video or dl something to be laggy (like that there are less people who can join you)
3 you can farm challenges with your friend for 1 vs all, Cephalon Capture, Lunaro (for Team vs Team you need to be 2 vs 2 minimun to launch the game)

#2 tho the ones in there already will lag like hell, and i dont really encourage sharing this trick, u know people 

Just now, Bizzaro21 said:

#2 tho the ones in there already will lag like hell, and i dont really encourage sharing this trick, u know people 

well he wanted the fastest way to farm it, here it is, and it is not a problem if youre friend is lagging because you are cheating together so it has really no issue for you both

Edited by cob_metallica

1 minute ago, cob_metallica said:

well he wanted the fastest way to farm it, here it is, and it is not a problem if youre friend is lagging because you are cheating together so it has really no issue for you both

well ye but i imagine somebody else can easily get caught up in that, and people might abuse this, its already a known trick, but no need to share or encourage it

1 minute ago, Bizzaro21 said:

well ye but i imagine somebody else can easily get caught up in that, and people might abuse this, its already a known trick, but no need to share or encourage it

you're right maybe i shouldnt talked about, oh well too late now i guess

14 minutes ago, cob_metallica said:

1 Find a friend

Can't you simply set on Invite Only and invite a friend to complete the daily and weekly challenges?

Just now, -S-O-Kranker said:

1. Host a private game (Friends only)

2. let your clannies/friends join through the friendlist

3. Communicate over Teamspeak and make sure everyone gets all challenges done.

You're welcome

private/friends only has no rewards or challenges......

Just now, Bizzaro21 said:

since challenges were released i think... or maybe a bit after, u can still pre-make squad tho, likely u wont get anyone in first match, or at least at the start, u can d it b4 they join

Thats not true. I know people who do this every day after the daily raids, im pretty sure it works.

18 hours ago, TrouNoir said:

I'm not getting standing for doing Lunaro either.

16,000 standing left to get today, won two Lunaro games, still at 16,000 -_- 

probably a host migration occured before you entered lunaro or after you entered lunaro.this affect to all conclave mode.