The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Fury Should be Untradeable

Voltage

8 minutes ago, 0UT51D3R said:

Thx, good man, all my gray hair almost leave my head. 1 waste Primed Fury - bad, 2 unnecessary Primed Fury - a disaster

Glad to help  :)

But why is one wasted? There are plenty of good melee weapons that primed fury is great for. I, for one, can't wait to put it on my Lesion, and my Glaive Prime, and my regular Skana (I'm a glutton for punishment), and also on any melee weapon that I'm planning on using primarily for quick-melee. For example, I might take along my Atterax, which is a crit weapon and uses berserker. But if I'm not planning on using melee-only mode, I can switch out berserker for PF, so I can actually get some effect out of it.

*Edit: that's PF as in Primed Fury, not Primed Flow. I'm gonna have to be more careful about acronyms now...

Edited by Lord_Azrael

1 hour ago, Lord_Azrael said:

This surprised me so much that I immediately went to the simulacrum to test it.

And...........nope. You are incorrect. Fury clearly increases the rate of fire, and spoiled strike decreases it.

Welp, this was fixed at some point then. It used NOT to. My bad! Glad to hear that changed!

32 minutes ago, Lord_Azrael said:

But why is one wasted? There are plenty of good melee weapons that primed fury is great for.

Yeah, shure, but I will get third tomorrow. I can imagine what to do with two of it, but 3.

Edited by 0UT51D3R