Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Fury Should be Untradeable

Voltage

OK here is my reason:

Some players accidentally abused a bug where 20 mins before U18 they could login and then login again after the update to get 2 in 1 day. This allows a small % of people to get it early and thus I see people selling it for 2200p and telling me they have offers around 1900+. This is a free market but come on. This mod should not be trade able. These mods (Primed Vigor, Chamber, Fury) create artificial high prices and make DE tons of money in plat sales but is disgusting from trading. (Primed Chamber sucks, but since there are ~103? somewhere in there its over 20k plat) Another example of artificial high prices is Ember BP. Making things locked behind time walls (had to have played x event or logged in x times) creates this issue. Until Ember is rerealesed only Credit Card Kids or Vets can afford her. DE should not touch market pricing, but supply and demand with a REALLY small supply is just stupid. DE said Primed Chamber would come in a future event. IT HAS BEEN OVER 2 YEARS.

Make any time wall content (besides void and sorties) Locked from trading please:

- Primed Fury

- Primed Vigor

- All event weapons not in parts from sorties (exception is Imperator Vandal)

- Certain Event mods not from Baro (Searing Steel, Magma Chamber, Primed Chamber)

11 minutes ago, -CM-Voltage said:

OK here is my reason:

Some players accidentally abused a bug where 20 mins before U18 they could login and then login again after the update to get 2 in 1 day. This allows a small % of people to get it early and thus I see people selling it for 2200p and telling me they have offers around 1900+. This is a free market but come on. This mod should not be trade able. These mods (Primed Vigor, Chamber, Fury) create artificial high prices and make DE tons of money in plat sales but is disgusting from trading. (Primed Chamber sucks, but since there are ~103? somewhere in there its over 20k plat) Another example of artificial high prices is Ember BP. Making things locked behind time walls (had to have played x event or logged in x times) creates this issue. Until Ember is rerealesed only Credit Card Kids or Vets can afford her. DE should not touch market pricing, but supply and demand with a REALLY small supply is just stupid. DE said Primed Chamber would come in a future event. IT HAS BEEN OVER 2 YEARS.

Make any time wall content (besides void and sorties) Locked from trading please:

- Primed Fury

- Primed Vigor

- All event weapons not in parts from sorties (exception is Imperator Vandal)

- Certain Event mods not from Baro (Searing Steel, Magma Chamber, Primed Chamber)

"Credit Card Kids" or Adults with disposable income that really like warframe.

Secondly... why bar the items from trading because you are afraid of the market playing out as a market should.  Really rare items, will be VERY hard to get.  Think of it like this...  Unless someone is really desperate to sell a primed Fury or Vigor...

Why would they sell the ONLY one they can get in the game?  Why would you?  I know I wouldn't and you only need one.  So, by that logic the price will be high.  Is it dirty to get money this way?  No.  Take that moral high ground fallacy out, it's the customers choice to suit themselves up with the necessary plat tbh.  There is nothing artificial about a mod that EVERYONE can ONLY get one of (legitamately without getting banned) having a STEEP price associate with it.

A artificial price would be:  DE releases mod, and then talks about removing it from drop tables but doesn't.  Something like that.  This is supply and demand at work and sometimes the demand will NEVER typically meet the going price of such a restricted mod especially early on.

Edited by achromos

Just now, achromos said:

"Credit Card Kids" or Adults with disposable income that really like warframe.

Secondly... why bar the items from trading because you are afraid of the market playing out as a market should.  Really rare items, will be VERY hard to get.  Think of it like this...  Unless someone is really desperate to sell a primed Fury or Vigor...

Why would they sell the ONLY one they can get in the game?  Why would you?  I know I wouldn't and you only need one.  So, by that logic the price will be high.  Is it dirty to get money this way?  No.  Take that moral high ground fallacy out, it's the customers choice to suit themselves up with the necessary plat tbh.  There is nothing artificial about a mod that EVERYONE can ONLY get one of (legitamately without getting banned) having a STEEP price associate with it.

A artificial price would be:  DE releases mod, and then talks about removing it from drop tables but doesn't.  Something like that.  This is supply and demand at work.

Primed Fury is worthless, We have Berserker, Quickening, Arcane Strike, Volt, Valkyr, Vanilla Fury. You need to be stupid to even consider this mod unless you are going for S#&$s and giggles with exalted Blade. Primed Vigor will be nice, but this is trash.

1 minute ago, -CM-Voltage said:

Primed Fury is worthless, We have Berserker, Quickening, Arcane Strike, Volt, Valkyr, Vanilla Fury. You need to be stupid to even consider this mod unless you are going for S#&$s and giggles with exalted Blade. Primed Vigor will be nice, but this is trash.

primed fury helps a ton for slow weapons like fragor prime  wich even with berserker is somewhat clunky  but yeah extremely situational

i guess it also helps with low crit weapons  

Just now, -CM-Voltage said:

Quick question.  Do we 'know' the stat's of either mods?  I know several weapons I use regular Fury on, and I know of maybe 'one' warframe I utilize Vigor so I do agree that at least Vigor is a hard sell.

However, that is subjective ANYWAY, not everyone has Quickening, Strike, nor does everyone want to use Volt or Valk.  Primed fury may just be fast enough to replace Berserker, or even drive it into ludicrous levels of attack speed.   Primed Vigor...  I hate regular vigor so either way.

1 minute ago, achromos said:

Quick question.  Do we 'know' the stat's of either mods?  I know several weapons I use regular Fury on, and I know of maybe 'one' warframe I utilize Vigor so I do agree that at least Vigor is a hard sell.

However, that is subjective ANYWAY, not everyone has Quickening, Strike, nor does everyone want to use Volt or Valk.  Primed fury may just be fast enough to replace Berserker, or even drive it into ludicrous levels of attack speed.   Primed Vigor...  I hate regular vigor so either way.

primed fury can indeed replace Berserker  as it only loses 25% wich i consider is a worth exchange for low crit weapon 

I think yeah, those Primed Mods from Daily Tribute are should not be tradeable. Because it's a Tribute for us who play Warframe, login into the game, for like, 200 days (and 300 days for Primed Vigor if I'm not mistaken) just for the mod itself. It's a reward for ourself that are dedicated to play Warframe that long just because of mod.

13 minutes ago, -CM-Voltage said:

We have Berserker, Quickening, Arcane Strike, Volt, Valkyr, Vanilla Fury. You need to be stupid to even consider this mod

Mods
Berserker is more helpful on crit based weapons.
Who uses quickening? Fury is a great mod for slower melee weapons, primed fury is just a direct upgrade, so why is it stupid?
(to be honest i don't know anyone who uses quickening over fury....)

Arcanes and Warframes
Volt isn't really my type of frame and there are plenty of people who think the same.
Same with Valkyr, I like her, but not everyone likes her.

Most people dont have arcanes (more or less that specific one) i mean, i sure don't.

On-topic: I wouldn't mind it being untradable, sure would be more valuable to the person whoever owns it.

Edited by Xico.xide

2 minutes ago, XEPHALONE_REI said:

I think yeah, those Primed Mods from Daily Tribute are should not be tradeable. Because it's a Tribute for us who play Warframe, login into the game, for like, 200 days (and 300 days for Primed Vigor if I'm not mistaken) just for the mod itself. It's a reward for ourself that are dedicated to play Warframe that long just because of mod.

It also shows u can bypass anything in warframe with cash. Sad but true. These need to be untradeable because i feel as someone who HAS logged in 199 days is getting a finger from Little Jimmy with his moms credit card and buys a 4300p bundle and just buys the mod. WTF thats literally a finger to devoted players.

1 minute ago, -CM-Voltage said:

It also shows u can bypass anything in warframe with cash. Sad but true. These need to be untradeable because i feel as someone who HAS logged in 199 days is getting a finger from Little Jimmy with his moms credit card and buys a 4300p bundle and just buys the mod. WTF thats literally a finger to devoted players.

that is what i mean lmao

Who in their right mind would be stupid enough to purchase a mod for, like, $30-$50 worth of Platinum when they're literally guaranteed to get it, as is everyone?

Get real. Honestly, it's absurd, but if there's people ridiculous enough to waste hard cash on something like that, good for them. Who's to argue with the income it produces for DE? It may be tradable, but from a logical point of view, there's no reason to buy or sell it. At least with things like Primed Chamber (which is even more ridiculous), it has a huge amount of artificial rarity which makes it valuable. But there's one Primed Fury for every player account in the game.

My only gripe with it would be that since you can only get one ever, there's no way to juggle multiple copies of the mod, each at a different Rank. But I guess that's what regular Fury is for, huh.

(Disclaimer: I do NOT have, and will not have for a very long time, Primed Fury.)

While I agree those abusing a bug shouldn't be able to get rewarded by selling their extra Primed mods they got from the login reward. There is no reason to block trading on past(Sortie available) event or vaulted primes. The biggest reason is that if you yourself missed it, you'd like the potential to get it yourself. Heck when I got back into warframe it was the exact time that the Frost Prime set was getting vaulted and was lucky to finish that up before it was closed because at the time I had no idea if those items would be lost to me. Like how'd Id missed out on Excal Prime, Barton Vandal, Snipetron Vandel. Which made me stop in the first place and go to the hells of TF2. If I'd known back then Vaulted Primes would eventually return, maybe even with this Void explosion inbound, I personally wouldn't have cared and collected the peices over time from traders.

IF you want something to get expensive, and fast, make it an upgrade and limited. You complain about "credit card kiddies" (Proper term is Whales) but they are just people who are well off in their life, and dont mind to spend money on a game they enjoy or to make their collection complete.

Making them untradeable would anger a lot more people then youd imagine. Some are trying to stay free, trading cores and augs until they get the plat to buy from traders. Don't forget there is a whole community. It isnt fair to slap people like that.

Edited by corporatePaladin

47 minutes ago, -CM-Voltage said:

These mods (Primed Vigor, Chamber, Fury) create artificial high prices and make DE tons of money in plat sales but is disgusting from trading. (Primed Chamber sucks, but since there are ~103? somewhere in there its over 20k plat)

They are not artificial prices, tell me, you have one single mod, you cant have another, if you sell it you loose it for good and cant get a new one(unless you buy), do you think someone will sell it cheap? lets not forget its a really good mod.

the same goes for primed champer, thats a prety much a collection piece and i see nothing wrong with his price.

now the "create artificial high prices and make DE tons of money in plat sales but is disgusting from trading." made me laugh, they dont really get money from that nor loose, if the buyer didnt buy the platinum then the seller would have to, the resulte ends the same for DE.

There is no artificial prices people, the buyers make the prices, not the sellers... no need for a economy study to know that.

You do know that it's the player's own volition to sell a mod that he can't possibly obtain anymore right? I mean, you won't lose anything if someone sells his daily tribute mod yes?

OP seems to be salty that some players already have the mod, and are selling it for prices that he can't reach/doesn't follow his price wanting. Sorry but that's how I see it, nothing personal.

Edit: About this part...

1 hour ago, -CM-Voltage said:

My redeemer and lacera say otherwise

Edited by p3z1
nc jk m8

4 minutes ago, p3z1 said:

You do know that it's the player's own volition to sell a mod that he can't possibly obtain anymore right? I mean, you won't lose anything if someone sells his daily tribute mod yes?

OP seems to be salty that some players already have the mod, and are selling it for prices that he can't reach/doesn't follow his price wanting. Sorry but that's how I see it, nothing personal.

maybe he just wants to feel special since not many other people have it yet

10 minutes ago, p3z1 said:

How to obtain another after I sell my only copy?  Farm an alt account.  As a matter of fact, I could farm a bunch of them and get a garunteed payoff just for logging in each day.

Just now, PikeOrShield said:

How to obtain another after I sell my only copy?  Farm an alt account.  As a matter of fact, I could farm a bunch of them and get a garunteed payoff just for logging in each day.

Fair enough point.

Problem is, why would players horde Primed Fury if players can just get it eventually (200 days later). If a person wants to spend loads of plat for one/some, then it's their problem.

The duping part is DE's problem.

Is it me or it seems like almost nobody understood that the problem isn't the price in trade chat, but players exploiting a bug to get 2 copies for the same account in the same day and with no need of trading with an alt account?

In all honesty, I disagree with making the mod untradable, but I agree with the part asking to fix the bug and remove the extra copies obtained by exploiting it. Give to those players losing a copy of primed fury a legendary core or something in exchange, after all, they are just abusing a mistake of the devs (most likely with no intention but still an abuse)

Edited by -----LegioN-----

47 minutes ago, p3z1 said:

Edit: About this part...

My redeemer and lacera say otherwise

This is exactly how I see it also.  I'm waiting on mine specifically to use on my Lacera, Galatine, and any other low crit weapon.  

I don't think log-in rewards should be removed from trading, but as others said, DE should look into resolving the issue of the bug(s) and possible alt account farming.  Which makes me realize something: alt accounts could be an infinite problem since the log-in doesn't seem to have a reset (yet) and the rewards are always new on those key day thresholds... o.0

edit: also, forgot you derailed from your own title/topic in your own original post... on the topic of other items not in the log-in rewards, no they shouldn't be taken out of trading either.  However I do believe DE should help with the supply on more of those not-functionally-worth-their-platinum-cost items.

Edited by BRad_Skirata