Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC to Xbox One Transfer Window

Cyroil

Question

I was wondering if DE had any type of plans for setting up another transfer window with Microsoft or is that most likely out of the question once more?

And yes I know there are dozens of threads like this, but I was hoping to learn of any plans to allow transfer once more.

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Nexmaster7 said:

I was wondering if DE had any type of plans for setting up another transfer window with Microsoft or is that most likely out of the question once more?

And yes I know there are dozens of threads like this, but I was hoping to learn of any plans to allow transfer once more.

The same answer to the dozens of threads... DE wouldn't mind doing it, but it isn't up to them.

TL;DR: No plans stated.

56 minutes ago, Nexmaster7 said:

I was wondering

This question or its reverse its asked at least 3 or 4 times a week.  When we know, chances are high you'll know at the same time.  The answer as of now is going to be no until you hear otherwise from DE.  At which time there will be dozens of threads or a megathread and/or and official forum announcement from DE.

If you want a more direct answer from them, try and get your question into a devstream thread, posted usually on wednesday before the devstream on friday.  They select posts and ask and answer questions while they are streaming live on twitch.

Sony and Microsoft have abandonment issues and refuse to let their players go for fear of them never returning from the land of plenty also known as the PC gaming community.  So chances are quite slim.

19 hours ago, Xekrin said:

Sony and Microsoft have abandonment issues and refuse to let their players go for fear of them never returning from the land of plenty also known as the PC gaming community

This comment I find funny because when you play on PC you are still playing on a Microsoft product.  In a way they wouldn't be losing anything.  :D

Now a question for the OP.  Why would you want to do this when you can use a Xbox One controller, Elite controller, and/or connect you PC to a larger screen (TV)?  I'm not asking this because of any PC master race bull.  I'm just really curious.  I've been considering if I would do the same myself instead of just having two separate games

Edited by DatDarkOne
edited

On 6/20/2016 at 6:09 AM, DatDarkOne said:

This comment I find funny because when you play on PC you are still playing on a Microsoft product.  In a way they wouldn't be losing anything.  :D

Now a question for the OP.  Why would you want to do this when you can use a Xbox One controller, Elite controller, and/or connect you PC to a larger screen (TV)?  I'm not asking this because of any PC master race bull.  I'm just really curious.  I've been considering if I would do the same myself instead of just having two separate games

Well, mostly because I have friends on the Xbox who play Warframe, but don't have their computers potato'd enough to run Warframe.