Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Human looks: Long time didn't update and Excalibur Sketch. (Update 15/08/17)

LungLimm

Greeting Tenno!  

CDjp2oZ.jpg

For good looks of my mascot 

8UlfC3e.jpg

(well that's a bit too big.)

Hi! this is nrrnexp45! my name is ''nut'' tho  or you can call me ''Lungnut''  which mean uncle nut

This topic  is about my thinking my imagination  how warframes gonna looks like in human form? 

yes I gonna draw it all if I can XD gonna do it! because I love this game! 

And  please enjoy my work if you like it,  Thank you 

Wanna see my other work . here!
deviantart : http://expofelementals.deviantart.com/ << old one

deviantart : http://lungnut.deviantart.com/ <<   New one

pixiv :http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=5591924

Facebook page :https://www.facebook.com/lungnutart/?fref=ts 

Thank for support. :D

UPDATE 11.03.17

I have create my patreon if you interesting please visit and share Thank you!

https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3550555

AwSp2Xd.jpg

Excalibur Sketch.

Hi. didn't have much time to make some progress on this project. But for now Here! still study maybe I'm gonna busy again.

Spoiler

hSoKk9o.jpg

Nyx  Human/Anime   Looks.

Hi!   finally  I finish  Nyx just  a  base  nyx  about  the deluxe didn't  have an   idea yet, so  maybe  I'll move to next frame!

It's is take too long time too finish this   work lazy  lol. but  I finish  it!    and I hope you  like it.   if not It's  okay everyone have they own style.

Thank you.   :D

89rUw0T.jpg    

what do    you  think of  this please  leave  a comment lol just  wanna  know.  

P.S. It'll  be  nice if you   support  me through commision, if want to.  :D  

Commission

Spoiler

Hi about commission! I have open it. you guys can commission me I'll draw for what you want and paid me for different type of work

for more detail follow this link https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qNmsU4BMBmFDS0FN69hTFBZ9-6y4nTOdkCVkS-8CkRI/edit?usp=sharing   

For warframe fan I think you'll like it!

Rhino  sketch female.ver[ just try]

Spoiler

hXXwwPV.jpg

Operator  

Spoiler

Hi guys or tenno  just seen new warwithin teaser 2 and operator can now walk yay so I make this for relax  yuppp

...and for next warframe human looks. it's in planning It's might take more time than the other haha cause next warframe is has more than one skin!

cOAa2KK.jpg

hope you like it! Thxxxxxx

Lasted  Warframe human  looks work

89rUw0T.jpg

Finished Warframe :

Saryn 

Spoiler

bBn4Eyi.jpg

Nova

Spoiler

NDEwWhy.jpg

Ember

Spoiler

awGMXjp.jpg

Nyx

Spoiler

89rUw0T.jpg

Group pic 

Spoiler

eOKA95y.jpg

Draft Stuff

Spoiler

tL4GHmY.jpg

NYX

kempzeW.jpg

I have plan to draw more female warframe in game so if you  want to see  who's  next .......just wait. XD I'll make it! 

P.S. srry about my english!

P.S.2  If  you  want to post this pic in other site , please  put some credit ,thank very much!

Edited by nrrnexp45

a warframe probably wouldn't be so thin/skintight around the chest at all, considering it is in fact made for war and especially because that area holds the heart.

this is a human version of saryn anyways so any second dream arguments are pretty irrelevant.

2 hours ago, pokeyoface said:

Zephyr sometime? :3

Sure. I have to make all of them tho :)

4 hours ago, -Undertaker- said:

Valkyr And Nekros please

Valkyr is in my plan but Nekros...I'll thinking about that. thanks!

47 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

Please.....please, give Ember some of your awesomeness >.< 

font make her too 'ploty' ( if you know what I mean), maybe size B or C 

Sure I'll make ember too 

and  I still don't understand  ''ploty''  so sorry T-T

if you  please  explan more haha I want  to understand tho. 

2 hours ago, nrrnexp45 said:

Sure I'll make ember too 

and  I still don't understand  ''ploty''  so sorry T-T

if you  please  explan more haha I want  to understand tho. 

you know......big Ds, unlike saryn. ember's chest size should be B/C cup, unlike saryn which is a D cup XD 

3 hours ago, Kulso said:

Nice job. Can't wait to see who you'll do next. (Maybe my bae Soprana Banshee? *winky face*)

Can't tell banshee gonna be next, but I'll draw her too don't worry  maybe take some time  :D(I like Banshee too.)