Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Human looks: Long time didn't update and Excalibur Sketch. (Update 15/08/17)

LungLimm

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Nyxn607 said:

Looking forward to seeing your Nyx Drawing, she is my favorite frame! btw's, your art work is fantastic. Please don't stop drawing :)

Thanks! not gonna stop drawing for sure.

29 minutes ago, -Undertaker- said:

I'll be waiting for love!

#NekrosPlease

#NEKROS!!!

#DropGirl

Who's DropGirl?

Also, why does everyone want Nekros? I'd prefer any other frame, except Loki, f**k that guy.

And sorry if I'm getting impatient, but is Ember done yet?

3 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

Who's DropGirl?

Also, why does everyone want Nekros? I'd prefer any other frame, except Loki, f**k that guy.

And sorry if I'm getting impatient, but is Ember done yet?

Ember be finish this day or tomorrow don't worry. if i'm not play game too much...XD 

Edited by nrrnexp45

1 minute ago, nrrnexp45 said:

Well yeah ember it's out now. thanks for waiting!

Looks awesome! Although I'm a little bit dissapointed with the theme you chose (biker or whatever that is), I still love it :D. Ember is best waifu!
Could you add the progress art you had before to the thread? The uncolored one. I wanted to use it for something, if that's ok for you.

4 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Looks awesome! Although I'm a little bit dissapointed with the theme you chose (biker or whatever that is), I still love it :D. Ember is best waifu!
Could you add the progress art you had before to the thread? The uncolored one. I wanted to use it for something, if that's ok for you.

thanks I have plan for another looks of ember too, but it may take a lonnng time if you wanna see it XD (Cause I like another looks too tho)

and for your request is this pic right? tL4GHmY.jpg

Edited by nrrnexp45

1 minute ago, nrrnexp45 said:

thanks I have plan for another looks of ember too, but it may take a lonnng time if you wanna see it XD (Cause I like another looks too tho)

and for your request is this pic right? 

- snip -

Yeah, that's the one, thanks a million :D.

You see, you chose the one on the right, but I just fell in love with the one on the left, and imagine her with orange hair... a dream woman :3. It's your choice what you wanna draw, but in the future if you just so happen to be bored and out of ideas, you could give it a try. If I had money I'd pay you, but since I don't have any it'd just be rude to request something just like that. You art, your choice what to draw next. (I actualy feel bad when people draw what I want XD)

Still, I love what you ended up drawing though. And I'm sure you'll get onto Prime Time with that :).

I hope you can change the ember one, cause the text "wanna get burn?" is grammatically incorrect. If you don't want to or don't care about fixing it, that's completely fine. But if you do want to make it grammatically correct. It's "Wanna get burned?"

3 minutes ago, Arniox said:

I hope you can change the ember one, cause the text "wanna get burn?" is grammatically incorrect. If you don't want to or don't care about fixing it, that's completely fine. But if you do want to make it grammatically correct. It's "Wanna get burned?"

Eh, I don't think it needs to be fixed. You know how the kids these days spell things incorrectly on purpose? Like "lik if u cri evertim" or "git rekt". I kinda think this fits Ember, like that's something she'd say just for the giggles, knowing it's gramaticaly incorrect but saying it anyway.

But it's the artists choice.

Edited by Denny2669

54 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Eh, I don't think it needs to be fixed. You know how the kids these days spell things incorrectly on purpose? Like "lik if u cri evertim" or "git rekt". I kinda think this fits Ember, like that's something she'd say just for the giggles, knowing it's gramaticaly incorrect but saying it anyway.

But it's the artists choice.

yeah, i'm fine with that. Also, please do trinity soon or bansheen or zephyr. Those are my three favorite frames :P plz, you said you would do females, so do these females :P plzzz. These are so f**king good

34 minutes ago, lol_NICK_lol said:

So what's your plan for the next warframe? Would u do male frame as well?

male frame  come after i'm finish  all female ;w; it'll take a long time 

5 hours ago, Arniox said:

Thank you for help!, 'cause I think it's gonna incorrect so I'll fix it ,just want it to be.