Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Good Equinox Builds?

(PSN)rockslp

Question

I farmed Equinox recently and I was super excited about it because I heard so many good things about Equinox but I'm not sure what build I should make for Equinox so I'm asking forums.

I plan on using the 3rd and 4th ability more than the 2nd so hope that helps. Also I've heard about peaceful provocation, it's sounds good but I've also heard many bad things about it.

Thanks

7 answers to this question

There are some ways to build Equinox. If you are building it to 4th, range and efficiency are enough. I go full range and cao efficiency for Maim. If you are building for 3rd, Peaceful Provocation is in my opinion really good. In this case you will have to find a good balance between range and power strenght to balance the range, slow and damage reduction. 

There is another build around the augment for Rest ( 2nd) but in my experience, the range for this ability is too small to begin with.

All around build that will allow you to use her whole skillset.

For better use of peaceful provocation use Krestel to damage yourself and feed your slow aura.

maLLnNP.png

185% Power Strength so Peaceful Provocation has a 74% slow out of 75% and a 65% Power buff on allies.

3 hours ago, residente said:

All around build that will allow you to use her whole skillset.

For better use of peaceful provocation use Krestel to damage yourself and feed your slow aura.

maLLnNP.png

185% Power Strength so Peaceful Provocation has a 74% slow out of 75% and a 65% Power buff on allies.

My build is almost the same, I have more 190% range 130% power strength but it increase with energy convertion to 180%, also like 80% duration with 150% efficiency. I could post a screenshot but I am not in my computer right now.

Her 2nd in night form is perfect to melee with a weapon with primed reach because every hit count as a stealth multiplier so the damage is insane, just keep hitting it trying to not do the animation or go with a dagger withcovert letality even though I don't like it at all. Her second with day form just don't bother much with it, the cons are too much even though I use it every now and then but it need more control of the battlefield.

Her third ability is the one that almost always must be active doesn't matter if it day or night form. The drain with the night form is better to counter it with Zenurik regen passive. With peaceful provocation in night form as the guy above me said use a weapon that can damage yourself, I use spira with concealed explosives so I can control easily the damage dealt to my self.

Remember that pacify debuff enemies so in night form it is easier to survive since you have rest mend and pacify debuff/peaceful provocation slow.

If you still want it I could post a screenshot tomorrow. I love Equinox and I have played her in every type of mission even in raids( even through some don't like her much no idea why).

2 hours ago, Cryostasisprotoss said:

My build is almost the same, I have more 190% range 130% power strength but it increase with energy convertion to 180%, also like 80% duration with 150% efficiency. I could post a screenshot but I am not in my computer right now.

Her 2nd in night form is perfect to melee with a weapon with primed reach because every hit count as a stealth multiplier so the damage is insane, just keep hitting it trying to not do the animation or go with a dagger withcovert letality even though I don't like it at all. Her second with day form just don't bother much with it, the cons are too much even though I use it every now and then but it need more control of the battlefield.

Her third ability is the one that almost always must be active doesn't matter if it day or night form. The drain with the night form is better to counter it with Zenurik regen passive. With peaceful provocation in night form as the guy above me said use a weapon that can damage yourself, I use spira with concealed explosives so I can control easily the damage dealt to my self.

Remember that pacify debuff enemies so in night form it is easier to survive since you have rest mend and pacify debuff/peaceful provocation slow.

If you still want it I could post a screenshot tomorrow. I love Equinox and I have played her in every type of mission even in raids( even through some don't like her much no idea why).

That screenshot would be great! Thanks for the advice .

Based on what everyone is saying peaceful provocation is going to be in my build, thanks to everybody who's helped so far.

Edited by (PS4)rockslp
To be honest, I just wanted to add the peaceful provocation suggestions and to appreciate everyone who has helped me so far

4 hours ago, Cryostasisprotoss said:

I mostly run maim along 3. Sometimes just maim if its a super heavy spam team (Inaros)
Still doing small tweaks myself mostly to fit in the new peaceful provocation.

I usually end as most dmg done and most killed with Equinox.

Edit: I am waiting mostly for DE to implant the winning augment for Mend and Maim, no info when though.

Edited by jmthebigman

I would not recommend going for a pacify and provoke build. This ability just needs to many mods to be anywhere near useful. The builds above have bad range and efficiency (25 m range on a slow really is not much) in order to have a decent amount of power strength. If you want to slow your enemies play nova or frost. If you want to reduce the damage your party takes, play trinity.

The thing equinox really excels at is dealing damage through her 4th ability because it directly scales with enemy health. Just use max efficiency and max range and fill the rest with defensive mods.

Edited by Slayarrr