Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow price

(PSN)A-Alansari87

Question

12 answers to this question

By just the look of the print, I say maybe quite a bit. I think the red color was a rare of sorts and from the looks of it has the rare lotus mark also. I would try fishing for maybe 400 or more since that is the common price I have found around rare type kubrows on the ps4 market.

5 hours ago, (PS4)N7PaladinN7 said:

By just the look of the print, I say maybe quite a bit. I think the red color was a rare of sorts and from the looks of it has the rare lotus mark also. I would try fishing for maybe 400 or more since that is the common price I have found around rare type kubrows on the ps4 market.

thank you for the info

10 hours ago, (PS4)lxl3zoozlxl said:

i'm not selling i'm asking for help and this forum existing for this purpose

Trade isn't just about selling or buying, it is also the correct place to "window shop" or shop prices. Or *gasps* possibly do a search for the product and see what the prices are for comparison.

It is just a matter of putting a post in the appropriate place, any reasoning can be used... "I want help with a trade item" doesn't mean "Players helping Players" is the correct place. Your post still has to do with "Trade" more than you getting "help". So no, this particular forum doesn't exist for your topic specifically like you stated.

8 minutes ago, Wopel said:

Trade isn't just about selling or buying, it is also the correct place to "window shop" or shop prices. Or *gasps* possibly do a search for the product and see what the prices are for comparison.

It is just a matter of putting a post in the appropriate place, any reasoning can be used... "I want help with a trade item" doesn't mean "Players helping Players" is the correct place. Your post still has to do with "Trade" more than you getting "help". So no, this particular forum doesn't exist for your topic specifically like you stated.

Will you always can report the thread so do it instead of those worthless response 

14 minutes ago, (PS4)lxl3zoozlxl said:

Will you always can report the thread so do it instead of those worthless response 

Or I could explain why a particular course of action is the correct and  appropriate one given circumstances, without being insulting, because I don't have any other recourse in civil discussion.

7 hours ago, (PS4)lxl3zoozlxl said:

thank you very much that post helped me a lot

thank you for the help

That guide might be only for Pc pricing from last I recalled which pricing may differ due console economy (doesn't have discounted platinum)