Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just remembered Ninjas were once farmers.

DzeraDragonbane

21 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Another thing to remember is that the strongest ninja were often highly-trained mercenaries, such as rogue samurai

After Gradivus and Tubemen, our status of going right for the highest bidder is nicely cemented

Except we didn't go for the highest bidder with Tubemen. We chose Alad over The Prophet of Profit.

Isn't that wonderful?

Just now, Roboplus said:

Except we didn't go for the highest bidder with Tubemen. We chose Alad over The Prophet of Profit.

Isn't that wonderful?

Every single forum thread I was reading at the time thought that the Karak W was more valuable than the Dera V, with very few voices claiming the other way around

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

does nobody care of fashion frame? ; - ;

oh i do, still got both and potatoed, infact dera is my old school fav weapon that i used to use a ton, and really wanted the vandal duing tubemen, but sided with alad v knowing both weapons would be about the same. i just prefer using stronger weapons

Just now, Hemmo67 said:

yes :|

your funeral, and you would need tons of large ammo pads since you would be pumping all your ammo into those high end enemies also fyi solo is my game, so i need as much damage as i can get. 

also use i randomizer for just that random loadouts, so i do use it on random occasions.

Just now, funtimehippie said:

your funeral, and you would need tons of large ammo pads since you would be pumping all your ammo into those high end enemies also fyi solo is my game, so i need as much damage as i can get. 

also use i randomizer for just that random loadouts, so i do use it on random occasions.

apperantly u have no idea how many ammo pads i have

psst goes over 1k :P

25 minutes ago, Hemmo67 said:

apperantly u have no idea how many ammo pads i have

psst goes over 1k :P

well good for you, i could out damage those 2 weapons with a single clip from sancti tigris lol, even my fragor prime, and i prefer their looks over dera vandal and karak wriath, so im still in the fashion frame game, plus i can have both of those at the same time so a win win for me

Edited by funtimehippie