Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon parts?

RunOfTheMill

Question

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, RunOfTheMill said:

Hey guys, I'm pretty new, but I know the ropes and all, but I can't get a straight answer, where do the Oberon Parts drop? It was Eximus, then Vay Hek. I just need to know where it's obtained, thanks. 

They drop from Eximus units on every node including the void.  If you play long enough you will have enough parts to build 40+ oberons.

29 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Yea oberon is not hard to farm,play void keys missions and you can have parts if you kill from enemy drops :smile: 

There is nothing intrinsic to the void that relates to Oberon parts. I'm not sure where you got that idea. 

The only way to increase odds of his parts is Survival missions in which eximii units spawn with increasing frequency the longer the mission goes on.

7 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

There is nothing intrinsic to the void that relates to Oberon parts. I'm not sure where you got that idea. 

You are 100% correct.

However, the drops of the Void are generally more useful. If you have to grind long Survivals to kills lots of Eximi, you might as well do it in a place where the drops are more useful than average (especially for a newish player, since most Prime parts will not be doubles).

17 hours ago, Dhrekr said:

You are 100% correct.

However, the drops of the Void are generally more useful. If you have to grind long Survivals to kills lots of Eximi, you might as well do it in a place where the drops are more useful than average (especially for a newish player, since most Prime parts will not be doubles).

I'd argue that for newer players specifically, it would be better to look at solar map survival for resources they don't have 5 million ea. of like we do.