Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestions how to handle with Lunaro Knockdowns

Noabettiet

Yeah, i am sure you folks have at least experienced something like this:

My idea here might not be fully original but i still wanted take a turn at sharing my ideas on how to fix this issue while keeping Lunaro as it is: (listing them)

1.  Add a cooldown after being knocked or staggered, in which during the timer, you will be immune to stagger. Making it much harder for following up strike to be ignored and wasted.
  2.  Rolling acting as a dodge, in which striking enemies who are trying to knock you down, will miss and fall down to the ground instead and consequently become incapacitated for x seconds.
  3.  Increase the interval between strikes, to make for the low recovery time of getting up on two feet.
  4. Add an recovery animation between being knocked down and being on the ground knocked out. Like a black flip, in which if you pressed shift (or whatever is your roll button), the character would recover from the knockdown right after been hit! 

These would make the flow of the game much more enjoyable and fair for every player!
In my humble opinion, i think that suggestion 1, 2 and 4 should be combined into the game, as the 3 work pretty well together and make for an awesome experience.

And that is it folks, nothing more. Some are easier to develop than others and hopefully all of you can understand my point.

:clem:

Edited by Noabettiet

3 minutes ago, Firdaus2002 said:

thats wat happend to me idk why he keep doing that

Dude we played together just now. And ya, people are gonna keep doing that until DE implement some invincibility timer between stagger/knockdowns to help reduce these lockdowns.

Also make that if you RMB while other players' spamming on you, they got knockdowned instead.

Edited by LogaMC1995

5 hours ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Dude we played together just now. And ya, people are gonna keep doing that until DE implement some invincibility timer between stagger/knockdowns to help reduce these lockdowns.

Also make that if you RMB while other players' spamming on you, they got knockdowned instead.

yeah u right... pls do something

Edited by Firdaus2002

6 hours ago, Firdaus2002 said:

yeah u right... pls do something

Don't worry son, i have made a request to the illuminati. And as we speak, they are bringing down their UFOs on the players responsible for the trolls!

(You will have to wait for a dev responce and update on the situation. I am sure they are already working on it! )

I swear it's almost always a loki too...

Suggestion 2 and 3 would be bad for using the checks defensively imo. They should just increase recovery speed, or make a certain action while downed increase the speed while also moving you. Either that or add an invulnerability window for 1s after fully getting up (and during the animation as well ofc).

5 hours ago, OG_DragonSkllzz said:

I swear it's almost always a loki too...

Suggestion 2 and 3 would be bad for using the checks defensively imo. They should just increase recovery speed, or make a certain action while downed increase the speed while also moving you. Either that or add an invulnerability window for 1s after fully getting up (and during the animation as well ofc).

Never got stunlocked again after the last fix.

8 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

Never got stunlocked again after the last fix.

Same, I'm very happy, except the latency issues I was noticing today, bloody hell... Not a single host allowed me to play at full capacity, because people were catching or hitting balls that I clearly had on my screen, or balls going straight through me. At one point I even caught my own held throw, while moving BACKWARDS. We need those servers and we need them fast...

Still very happy about the stunlock fix.