Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Diriga + Mag = Deadly Combo

11 hours ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

I am sure that is not the case. It is probably related to the fact that projectile weapons (non-hitscan) synergize better with Magnetize. Try with a Lanka and see the overwhelming damage difference. I heard that continuous weapons also do great.

I have tried it with the Lanka, it is indeed extremely powerful. But it is highly impractical. So I decided to go with Diriga. It is still extremely potent. The only difference is that you kill im five seconds instead of three

8 hours ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

If the overwhelming difference in damage is not enough, how about the overwhelming difference in fire rate?

But oh well, do what you want I guess, go with that lesser build.

Thank you, I will obviously go with a build that takes care of 120 Corrupted Heavy Gunners in a few seconds. The Lanka, like any other Sniper, is extremely impractical. So why not have my Sentinel do it for me? If anything, it is not a "lesser" build. The Soma Prime is powerful, fast firing hitscan rifle for taking care of things like Nullifiers. Since the Staticor is also a projectile based weapon and I would like some variety. Diriga is enough, the Lanka is just overkill

There are lots of weapons that wreck face with Mag, try a full status Miter, or penta, tonkor... you know what try stuff out there are atleast 6 great weapons that will maul lvl150 heavy gunners in seconds and yes one is the Lanka.

Edited by SilvaDreams