Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe: Diriga + Mag = Deadly Combo

2 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Vulklok does decent damage, but as with every sentinel weapon, there is no way it will match a fully moded player weapon.

So yeah, nice to have, but surely not the pillar of your build.

It is meant to replace the very impractical Lanka. My Mag's weapons are: Soma Prime, Staticor and Prisma Dual Cleavers 

2 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Not the pillar of the build, but did you see what I just saw? That Vulklok was performing better, with magnetize, than most other weapons.

The only weapon that can perform better is the Lanka. :p

I tested it with various weapons with the Gas property and only those that have high status chance, are base Electricity and can Crit hard are viable. Which translates to Lanka or Vulklok 

Edited by (PS4)LoisGordils

2 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

Not the pillar of the build, but did you see what I just saw? That Vulklok was performing better, with magnetize, than most other weapons.

I am sure that is not the case. It is probably related to the fact that projectile weapons (non-hitscan) synergize better with Magnetize. Try with a Lanka and see the overwhelming damage difference. I heard that continuous weapons also do great.

DE: Here, we reworked Mag, We had to nerf Shield Polarize but we gave her a few other nice little buffs.

Community: Mag sukz now DE, why you nerf her again?

This is why you don't jump to conclusions.

Edited by DrBorris

3 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

I am sure that is not the case. It is probably related to the fact that projectile weapons (non-hitscan) synergize better with Magnetize. Try with a Lanka and see the overwhelming damage difference. I heard that continuous weapons also do great.

I have tried it with the Lanka, it is indeed extremely powerful. But it is highly impractical. So I decided to go with Diriga. It is still extremely potent. The only difference is that you kill im five seconds instead of three

4 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

... I know how it works and I know why it works. Nothing you said here changes what we both just observed.

3 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

I have tried it with the Lanka, it is indeed extremely powerful. But it is highly impractical. So I decided to go with Diriga. It is still extremely potent. The only difference is that you kill im five seconds instead of three

If the overwhelming difference in damage is not enough, how about the overwhelming difference in fire rate?

But oh well, do what you want I guess, go with that lesser build.

4 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

It is meant to replace the very impractical Lanka. My Mag's weapons are: Soma Prime, Staticor and Prisma Dual Cleavers 

I dont think that Magnetise benefits from crits, so Soma Prime strikes me as a weird choice. I`m not sure if it benefits for multishot either (kinda easy to check in Simulacrum, but I didnt bother).

What I was really dissapointed with though is that I`m unable to unload my Sancti Tigris into a min duration bubble for massive aoe damage.

yes, Gas & Electric Status creates a 'perfect storm' when mixed with Projectile and Crits. even just on it's own, as long as Enemy density is high.

4 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Lanka is impractical

?
[Citation Needed]

9 minutes ago, Ivan_Rid said:

What I was really dissapointed with though is that I`m unable to unload my Sancti Tigris into a min duration bubble for massive aoe damage.

if there are many high Level Enemies inside the bubble, then it would work.
unless you're referring to that you can't Kill the Enemy that fast, which then mayhaps i suppose - though seems unlikely since Magnetize has a modifiable Damage Multiplier now.

7 minutes ago, taiiat said:

if there are many high Level Enemies inside the bubble, then it would work.

unless you're referring to that you can't Kill the Enemy that fast, which then mayhaps i suppose - though seems unlikely since Magnetize has a modifiable Damage Multiplier now.

I meant that the last time I checked it felt like Magnetise bubble absorbs literally 1 pellet worth of damage if you shoot a Sancti Tigris at it.

After that I tried Quanta Vandal and never looked back.

3 hours ago, Fionntan said:

Had friend in Sortie nuke Tech Corpus at lvl 80 so....

The problem is that Corpus dont have much going for them, if you let a Corpus Tech alone in the bubble it will kill itself.

The real thing is the Armor.

2 hours ago, Ivan_Rid said:

I meant that the last time I checked it felt like Magnetise bubble absorbs literally 1 pellet worth of damage if you shoot a Sancti Tigris at it.

After that I tried Quanta Vandal and never looked back.

The Mitter seems to work well too.

I tried with with only Serration and Thermite Rounds on lvl135 C.Bombards in the Simulacrum, while the weapon itself is not much, the Slash procs it can stack are nothing to scoff at.

2 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

The problem is that Corpus dont have much going for them, if you let a Corpus Tech alone in the bubble it will kill itself.

The real thing is the Armor.

Yea armor scales has been way out of control too long, it is about time to give the rework/polish it needs.

It is also why me and my friends always carry CP + Coaction = no armor for you huehuehue.

Edited by Fionntan