The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Exploiters in Operation Rathuum.

(PSN)youngjackula

2 minutes ago, (PS4)sdaly96 said:

Depends on if you pause while solo the time in mission keeps counting

The mission pauses, but i dont know if the timer does. Also you can keep you ps4 on for over a week at least, just make sure the area is well-ventilated

Edited by (PS4)sdaly96

I'm locking this.

If you suspect a player of abusing exploits and/or cheating, report them--submit any screenshots you think validates or proves your claims. After that point, drop it and move on, as the mater is no longer in your hands.

DE will not inform you of their investigation's findings; they will not tell you if user X, Y or Z is punished. This is because DE respects every user's privacy, regardless of whether they're at fault or not.

It may be entirely possible that the user isn't abusing an exploit, or isn't exploiting one intentionally. Regardless of the case, it is not your, or my, or anyone else's position (except for DE support staff) to pass judgement on players. If support's investigation results in no action being taken, then that is the end of it, and there is nothing further to be done. Threatening to name & shame another player if support staff doesn't do what you want is not the way to go about things.