The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lunaro stun lock remove it please

denjiiiiii03

6 minutes ago, CKNPOTPIE said:

Something along the lines of that. Being able to knocking them down as a whole may need to be removed because the ability to be constantly staggered is, in it's own right, more than enough to deadlock a player for the time needed to get the Lunaro.

6 minutes ago, Popstupid said:

Offensive= stunlocking. Okay.  How am I playing stranger? All I said was that that guy was complaining for something he/she did and that DE should probably fix it, NOT remove it. I have no idea what you mean and probably never will

Just now, CrudShuzKong said:

They attempted to fix it by removing the stagger from the first 2 hits of arcata strikes, but players just switched to tackle spam....

that was the fix i was referring to.

I see. There should be more coming last i saw on Twitter.

48 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Bro are you the one stunlocking Mogamu first? If so DE need to do something to you first.

Basically "but he started it!" That type of thinking doesn't help anything. This needs to be fixed, i don't care who started it. It shows a problem that needs fixing.

20 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

Don't play with stranger like us if you can't handle offensive playstyle in competitive PvP mode,period.

DE won't remove something that they have already implement standing reward for :)

I fail to see the competitive aspect of spamming what amounts to an exploit.

It's not like the player on the receiving end actually has a defense against it do they?

21 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

Don't play with stranger like us if you can't handle offensive playstyle in competitive PvP mode,period.

DE won't remove something that they have already implement standing reward for :)

Pretty sure Steve aknowledged its existance on his twitter and was working on fixing it, it is going to be removed because it is a bug.

11 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Pretty sure Steve aknowledged its existance on his twitter and was working on fixing it, it is going to be removed because it is a bug.

So they are going to remove spamlock..then, I shall enjoy looking forward blocking goal with my other 2 partner then. Thanks for the info.

39 minutes ago, Popstupid said:

If this is real, you definitely deserved it. Why are you complaining when you did it first and all you did was cut the first part off where YOU were doing it. I'm just flat out disappointed in you? WHY ARE YOU COMPLAINING? You did it too, if the warframe community is honestly filled with people like you, then I wonder how they even have any players and fans

Don't you know? It's the only way some youtubers can get any views.

As for stunlocking, I think Checking and Movement should be completely separated (or you're only allowed to do that move when already in range of someone that has the ball). The biggest issue I think is all players (without the ball) are able to reach the ball as fast as it has been thrown. You could be in a completely open area, catch the ball, and the opponents that were grouped up where it was thrown from are now already on top of you.

I think the field needs to be longer with throws being equally faster and farther to make people spread out because they can no longer keep up with the ball easily.

1 hour ago, denjiiiiii03 said:

this video is just to show what player are doing in most of the match its pissing me off 

To everyone whining that "ohmygoodness he attacked the victim first, blah blah blah".

Read the whole post before commenting you useless remarks.

4 minutes ago, Saltify said:

To everyone whining that "ohmygoodness he attacked the victim first, blah blah blah".

Read the whole post before commenting you useless remarks.

I did.

From what I saw, this guy is saying we need to fix stunlocking [Agree] but is complaining about doing it when he did it first o3o

52 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

Uhh, yea they will :)

While I disagree that it needs to be removed (I feel like its a viable tactic) it more than likely will be. I just hope they dont go overboard and make you immune to knockdowns for too long, or if they do, you still drop the ball on hit. 

1 hour ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Bro are you the one stunlocking Mogamu first? If so DE need to do something to you first.

Lol OP GETTING EXPOSED

19 minutes ago, Maicael said:

Don't you know? It's the only way some youtubers can get any views.

As for stunlocking, I think Checking and Movement should be completely separated (or you're only allowed to do that move when already in range of someone that has the ball). The biggest issue I think is all players (without the ball) are able to reach the ball as fast as it has been thrown. You could be in a completely open area, catch the ball, and the opponents that were grouped up where it was thrown from are now already on top of you.

I think the field needs to be longer with throws being equally faster and farther to make people spread out because they can no longer keep up with the ball easily.

Keeping up with the ball easily is apart of the game tho, thats why you have somebody down field (usually by themself if you are playing really aggressive opposing team) and you grab the ball and pass it to them way down field. Passing is actually extremely fast when you do it.

Being able to heave the ball only about half court is a GOOD thing, it lets you set up shots, and good passes. Sure you can get to the ball quick, but can you get to it before the opposing team? 

37 minutes ago, Padre_Akais said:

I fail to see the competitive aspect of spamming what amounts to an exploit.

It's not like the player on the receiving end actually has a defense against it do they?

Well you actually can mash double jump and get out of it, or get at least enough time to jump away. Ive done it plenty of times to angry goalies that ive made have a check war with me, only for me to escape and score.

3 minutes ago, Popstupid said:

I did.

From what I saw, this guy is saying we need to fix stunlocking [Agree] but is complaining about doing it when he did it first o3o

Regardless if he was doing it first, he still presented and addressed the current problem, if he was doing it or hitting other people to make them hit him. He effectively has shown that that is what is happening in most games. That video is just one game, he could have only done it, in that one game, or he could have done it in all his games, but we don't know! So people can stop mindlessly saying that he spammed it first. He said in his post it was for the video. 

Just now, Saltify said:

Regardless if he was doing it first, he still presented and addressed the current problem, if he was doing it or hitting other people to make them hit him. He effectively has shown that that is what is happening in most games. That video is just one game, he could have only done it, in that one game, or he could have done it in all his games, but we don't know! So people can stop mindlessly saying that he spammed it first. He said in his post it was for the video. 

I did say I agreed with him but it was the last sentence where he said it was pissing him off

9 minutes ago, Popstupid said:

I did say I agreed with him but it was the last sentence where he said it was pissing him off

I know you agree, but the spamming is pissing him off! Like I said before, the video was created to show what is happening in most games. We don't know if he is spamming in every game or just that one. If he always spams, then I would agree with you, but we don't know that he always spams so it's impossible to come to a strong conclusion without further evidence. 

He can be a ignorant hypocrite or someone who is just annoyed at spamming.

At this point we can only assume.

Edited by Saltify

1 minute ago, armedpoop said:

Keeping up with the ball easily is apart of the game tho, thats why you have somebody down field (usually by themself if you are playing really aggressive opposing team) and you grab the ball and pass it to them way down field. Passing is actually extremely fast when you do it.

Being able to heave the ball only about half court is a GOOD thing, it lets you set up shots, and good passes. Sure you can get to the ball quick, but can you get to it before the opposing team? 

I'm usually the one hanging back where everybody chunks the ball. If I'm on the ground my usual possession time of the ball is <1s before I'm hit by opponents that just followed the ball. If I'm in the air and catch it, then I have to throw it while airborne because I am always hit the moment I land.

Yeah, passing is pretty fast, but it's not very helpful when the dominant play-style is just gang around the ball. When every player can keep up with the ball, then you easily get surrounded with either no opening to pass (because it will just go to one of your 3 opponents) or no time to locate and throw to a teammate because you're about to be hit within the same amount of time as the throw animation.

1 minute ago, Maicael said:

I'm usually the one hanging back where everybody chunks the ball. If I'm on the ground my usual possession time of the ball is <1s before I'm hit by opponents that just followed the ball. If I'm in the air and catch it, then I have to throw it while airborne because I am always hit the moment I land.

Yeah, passing is pretty fast, but it's not very helpful when the dominant play-style is just gang around the ball. When every player can keep up with the ball, then you easily get surrounded with either no opening to pass (because it will just go to one of your 3 opponents) or no time to locate and throw to a teammate because you're about to be hit within the same amount of time as the throw animation.

Im saying they cant keep up with an actual "pass", not just a ball heave. I mean an actual pass. Passes literally zip to your target quite fast, so fast sometimes that the animation breaks. You arent meant to hold on to the ball for more than a second, thats why you keep tossing it around to try and set up shots, or passing to teammates who arent being actively mauled. Its a fast paced game, and you gotta learn to double jump or move AS SOON as you get the ball. 

Just now, armedpoop said:

Im saying they cant keep up with an actual "pass", not just a ball heave. I mean an actual pass. Passes literally zip to your target quite fast, so fast sometimes that the animation breaks. You arent meant to hold on to the ball for more than a second, thats why you keep tossing it around to try and set up shots, or passing to teammates who arent being actively mauled. Its a fast paced game, and you gotta learn to double jump or move AS SOON as you get the ball. 

Your teammate also has to be far enough away from everyone else otherwise the pass speed doesn't even matter. Given the amount of ground a bulletjump+flip can cover(maybe 3 for the whole field?) they're way handicapped movement-wise compared to everyone else as soon as they have it.