Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash prime loadout

Izau

Question

6 answers to this question

There are a lot of things you can use - due to looks though i tend to stick to Attica or Zhuge (repeating crossbows) as primary, a throwing knife secondary (generally Despair or Spira/Prime) and depending on how far i want to go Nikana/Prime for shorter runs and a dagger for longer ones :)

1 hour ago, Autongnosis said:

There are a lot of things you can use - due to looks though i tend to stick to Attica or Zhuge (repeating crossbows) as primary, a throwing knife secondary (generally Despair or Spira/Prime) and depending on how far i want to go Nikana/Prime for shorter runs and a dagger for longer ones :)

Why is the dagger good for the longer runs? And, do you consider the Nikana/Prime a must-have melee? Thanks for the tips anyway! :) 

Nikana and its Prime variant are really strong and really cool looking melees, with three different stances all of which are good :) Although you might be MR locked out of the Nikana (think it's 6 but can't remember). The Prime variant should be ok though.

Single dagger get that Covert Lethalty mod which makes every finisher an automatic one-hit KO on any enemy, which is really great for Ash since his 3rd opens up enemies for finishers (even better with the augment Fatal Teleport that makes the finisher automatic and refunds you 50% of the energy used on a kill)

Edited by Autongnosis