The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

True & False game

Dark5eiD

Seems true.
Altough you need to make an affirmation about someone for the game to continue. :)
Or maybe you are on that same stuff as @LegionCynex if so you are allowed to ignore what i said.
If you dont know what i mean, you can check some pages back.

The person below me currently has more then 5 bottles of any given type scattered on their bedroom floor.

10 hours ago, (PS4)Ali_AmmarKh said:

False. 

I... I don't have anything to say

The person below me is waiting for the War Within and Umbra.

False. I stopped waiting for them a long time ago since someone who never hopes will never fall into despair.

I would be interested to see the update come out but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

The person below me is either going to answer True or False or some variant of them.

52 minutes ago, NativeKiller said:

False. I stopped waiting for them a long time ago since someone who never hopes will never fall into despair.

I would be interested to see the update come out but I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

The person below me is either going to answer True or False or some variant of them.

Damn true.

The person below me is an Dan

Edited by (PS4)Ali_AmmarKh
false

• 2 weeks later...
On 2016. 11. 7. at 9:00 PM, Stalker_Cake said:

true, but only to my own footsteps

The person below hates steam

False, I like Steam. It's alright. I haven't bought THAT many games enough to hate it.

The person below has an opinion about the results of the 2016 U.S presidential election.

• 2 weeks later...