The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Down to 30 FPS from 60 in the liset, only thing I know changed is that I verified & Optimized my cache through the launcher.

Chroia

Pretty much as title.
No hardware or software changes aside from that. No new processes running simultaneously. So I may be misattributing, but if I am, I have no idea what else to attribute it to.

While I'll drop to ~25-30 fps in a computationally heavy scenario (e.g. 60+ minutes in a survival), idling in the liset hasn't been an issue.

Following this, I tried (don't ask me why) verifying and optimizing, in that order, through Warframe's launcher (I don't use Steam).

Possibly related: When players join, I tend to get a game freeze for a few seconds.  This is new.

Possibly related: My average ping has jumped from ~150 to ~220, same region, often same hosts.   This is new.

Possibly related: Warframe used to take ~800k of RAM on launch, rising to ~1.4G for a usual 'full load', ~1.8G for seriously long session.
It's sitting at ~1.3G on launch, ~2.2G+ on heavy load.   This is new.

For clarification, by 'this is new' I mean since yesterday night, after optimizing.

EE.log attached to ticket #603436.

Edited by Chroia
Added EE.log

V Sync is set to auto.
Will change and check back, thanks.

Edit: Update 1 - V Sync is off, Max Framerate set to 60.
Getting ~58 fps in the liset.  Will check back after a mission.

Update 2 - Same in mission.
Will see about running a 40-60 min survival, but tentatively I'd say that solved it. Thank you, and for the prompt respose as well.

Edited by Chroia

Same issue here. My fps is cut in half. Normally running at 60 fps with V-sync enabled. Without V-sync I get 100+ fps, however, now with V-sync off I'm around 50 fps in the liset and 30-40 fps in the menu settings.

Edit: Scratch what I said. It seems to have fixed itself after resetting my computer. I'm not sure what caused my fps to be halved, but after testing it with other games all my other games frame rate had been halved as well for some reason.

Edited by Viran