Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #123: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

You don't watch many livestreams from DE do you?  Rebecca and Megan can be just as bad, and devstreams are far far worse in terms of vulgarity.  And by worse I mean best, because its hilariously awesome.  

Of course, if you dislike such things, then yeah perhaps you shouldn't watch.  AGGP was also on a previous prime time and it too was pretty damned hilarious and actually quite tame compared to his videos and most other DE streams.

I cannot wait, Mogamu and Aggp together should be quite a show.

How much people enjoy it is extremely subjective but the line is still there.

Could you try and keep it a little cool with Rob's dildo jokes? I know the stream is M but I watch it with my nephew or at least the fan art part, is the one he likes the most probably will only tune for the second half anyway.

27 minutes ago, kkinnison said:

I am an old crotchety man, and don't really enjoy watching others play a game when I could be doing it myself.

I only watch for the plat prizes... which i have never gotten.  and sadly i am going to a baseball game and wont be able to watch

Are you going to be playing in the baseball game or do you go to grumble about not enjoying watching other people play?

In my head it goes much like: "Wish I was playin' baseball instead of watching... I'm only here for the hotdogs and beer..."

2 minutes ago, Kethus said:

You didn't want to show spoilers in the devstream, but the prime time's very own logo is a spoiler.

Not really since you wont know what it is unless you've seen it in game.  It's not like there's a sign on it saying:

Spoiler

"OMG this is the freakin' Moon & that's where you actually are if you haven't got there yet!"

To people who haven't done Second Dream that'll be a mysterious Orokin looking rock.

2 hours ago, enivanfamilia said:

Thank god i need to work @ that time...no aggp voice in my head..but sadly i miss mogamu gettin wrecked again by rebby ^^

I mean, it was Mogamu's first Lunaro match. He said it himself.

Inb4 the demanded Cupholders are giant quadruped Corpus mechs carrying a giant cubical/cuplike transparent tank filled with electric water/oil.

They will shoot electric water/oil like a blaistoise would and you need to shoot a specific point of the tank to spill the content on the floor to deplete their ammo reserves. Killing them before that will cause a nuke as large as NM LoR batteries.