Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #123: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

dTMbIej.jpg

You’ve watched the DE team clash together in the Warframe sport of honor, Lunaro. But now Rebecca and Megan have invited some familiar faces to the field: Lunskee, Snowlit, Mogamu, and AGGP join the fun in tonight’s Lunaro match!

Don’t miss guest appearances tonight from a few vocal Warframes! I wonder what they have to say…

PLUS, see this week’s rad new Fan Art, discuss the Fan Concept of the week, and win Platinum prizes!

See you here tonight, June 23rd at 7 p.m. EDT. Check your time zones here.

7 minutes ago, (PS4)PHEONIX5784 said:

Do they have platinum drawings in prime time,and do i watch it on twitch,or here?

3x 1000 Platinum prizes to be won!

All you have to do is be logged into Twitch and watching the stream over at twitch.tv/warframe

13 minutes ago, Shreiko said:

Hopefully we get a bone thrown our way on when the great content drought will end. I can't take the wait much longer, we need something...

giphy.gif

Content drought? really? We've have Vaub P, A New weapon AAND  Lunaro .....relax...precious 

1 hour ago, (PS4)CrispyNipill said:

I hope aggp keeps it pg13

You don't watch many livestreams from DE do you?  Rebecca and Megan can be just as bad, and devstreams are far far worse in terms of vulgarity.  And by worse I mean best, because its hilariously awesome.  

Of course, if you dislike such things, then yeah perhaps you shouldn't watch.  AGGP was also on a previous prime time and it too was pretty damned hilarious and actually quite tame compared to his videos and most other DE streams.

I cannot wait, Mogamu and Aggp together should be quite a show.

1 hour ago, Pratigious said:

Well,rebecca and megan cusses.Plus this is a gory game.

He was mentioning more the overt sexuality with aggp and his content.  You can be gay, but even straight people have to keep it in some degree of check when it comes to public events and such.  It's a hazy line given this is the internet but the general worry is that he would cross it.