Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What shall I do?

Bleak-Knight

So the Mag Prime Pack is being unvaulted on the 28th which kinda ticks me off because I leave for my vacation on the 27th and won't be back until the 22nd. Is there any other way to farm Mag Prime fast(by not spending money)?

Edited by Bleak-Knight
added more details

Just now, Bleak-Knight said:

Basically I will have to farm for dakra, mag, and boar in 4 days if I want everything.

Well, Specters of the Rail should be out by the time you get back, so might be easier to farm them with the Projection system.

Just now, Cyborg-Rox said:

Well, Specters of the Rail should be out by the time you get back, so might be easier to farm them with the Projection system.

Oh yea! By my understanding we can be able to get every prime thing with these void tears which are basically are like alerts?

20 minutes ago, Bleak-Knight said:

Oh yea! By my understanding we can be able to get every prime thing with these void tears which are basically are like alerts?

Dunno if I'd go THAT far.  Can't imagine DE went 'Well, we can charge people for these things, or we can not make money and just give them away every third or fourth Void mission!'  I like DE 'n all, but I can't see them doing that.  

So while they'll be AVAILABLE through the Void, you'll still prolly have to contend with drop tables much like they are now.  My guess would be that DE will make it easier to GET TO the Void mission you want (as opposed to the current system, where you have to farmfarmfarm just for a single key, then use it and head to the Void and hope that one mission gets you the drop you want) (which rarely happens that way).

But this is just my guess - your mileage may vary.