Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Block players from doing Lunaro who havent completed Lunaro tutorial

jmthebigman

lol you cant be serious.

this is a clear example of "they don't play my way block/ restrict them"

dude form a group or better yet befriend players that plays good enough that fits your criteria, so in future you can call on them to play privately<< wisdom>>

Edited by ranks21

4 hours ago, ranks21 said:

lol you cant be serious.

dude form a group or better yet befriend players that plays good enough that fits your criteria, so in future you can call on them to play privately<< wisdom>>

That's not at all what this is an example of.  Players are able to enter into it with no clue what to do.  I don't think it's unreasonable to expect players to finish the tutorial, especially in a team based PvP game mode.

Players have to finish the tutorial to enter the main game as well.  You don't just get access to the full star map immediately after creating an account.

don't you think youre taking this a little too far in wanting what you suggested? maybe you think its only you who have a brains between your ears or something.

when I first started this game after the initial intro or opening my first map or mission was on outer terminus which I got carried / taxied to and I played all the way back to mercury mostly solo without maxed mods or all my ability mods on my frame.. ( first mission was for an arcane Pendragon helmet bp )

I think you are way over your head with this and should just turn a blind eye I really do.

Edited by ranks21

15 hours ago, ranks21 said:

lol you cant be serious.

It's been out for maybe a week. Theres not a lot of people that are good at it yet, and a lot of people still don't like conclave.

Playing the practice round at least once to prove they know how to play isn't that hard of a requirement.

playing and figuring out how stuff works in any game has been the norm since the first video game has been made, why do you feel anyone should bend to your ignorance is beyond comprehension.

most players don't even look through a games description in the booklet that comes in the case, they just want to know how to move and shoot or jump run etc. they'll press buttons and discover for them selves or assign buttons in the option screen.

surely you didn't know everything about this game when you first played, the modding the damage types  how everything works just from the tutorial and 75% of it you either heard from others through in game chat or YT vids maybe .05% you actually figured out on your own long after.

like I stated already this is a clear case of "they don't play  or do things my way so  bar them from it. smh.

6 hours ago, ranks21 said:

like I stated already this is a clear case of "they don't play  or do things my way so  bar them from it. smh.

Oooooor it could just be that they don't know how to playing the freaking game. There's literally a <5 minute intro that quickly tells you what it is, what ya gotta do, and how you are able to do that, instead of wasting 1000 hours trying and failing miserably at finding out what to do

well, I was just playing with someone who didn't know you could pass, or that you had to throw before 5 seconds, or about how to throw curve shots, or that holding the fire button throws the ball further, or that chaecking knocked the ball out of your hand, so I'd say that a tutorial run should be mandatory

Most games have a tutorial in the game itself, including Warframe itself. A lot of games will teach you the basic mechanics like call of duty teaches shooting and swapping, link with the toolbelt, batman with every equipment ever. It would suck without these tutorials

Edited by KotoKuraken