Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing fun

so i propose we are able to use archwings in non archwing missions now for balance we would use normal wepons and abilitys nerfed to a reasonable damage for non archwing missions but archwings would be slightly scaled down maybe 100 200 point nerf for say odanata Shields but things like energy stays normal  speed does too thats my opinion share yours but imo it would be fun flying and gun down people with akstiletto PRIME PS: we click  the move and aim at the same time to use archwing   

From experience, let me just say no. If you go do any of the sub missions you can glitch out and end up doing the missions with archwing gear and even a mix. Just no... this breaks the game in so many ways. Not only do the archwing abilities wreak havoc on regular units, but you can also traverse the levels in ways not intended that give players a godlike advantage.

On the archwing side of things, regular weapons are not balanced for archwing in the slightest ether. I've ended up playing second dream archwing-sub missions with my regular gear with the archwing. Many of the weapons in the game are impossibly over powered while others couldn't dent a thing.