The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4th Fan Concept Index (probably closing)

Hunter126

We have one too many indexes, I'm afraid.

Short of a moderator helping to index a thread, as soon as someone goes on hiatus (which is understandable), an index thread ceases to be updated. 

There's no reason why the same thing won't happen to this and any other new index, I'm afraid.

All the same:

14 hours ago, Rhekemi said:

We have one too many indexes, I'm afraid.

Short of a moderator helping to index a thread, as soon as someone goes on hiatus (which is understandable), an index thread ceases to be updated. 

There's no reason why the same thing won't happen to this and any other new index, I'm afraid.

All the same:

I'm more present. I'll inform if I am away. Also did Siub not last 2 years doing the index?

13 hours ago, (XB1)Closegato said:

here its my concept please post it 

i have faith that you will no disappear :P

Thank you for your faith.

What I am doing  is testing patience and letting people know when the index is updated.

Edited by Hunter126

17 hours ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

It's a Quests, but now that I mention it it looks like there is no spoiler for quest, can you add that. (please)

when I clicked on it, it said Warframe Concept so I'm assuming it's a warframe quest, I need to know the Warframe.

Yes. Did you not see that there is a Spoiler for Quest, it is in the Warframe Concepts category.

Edited by Hunter126

7 hours ago, Hunter126 said:

when I clicked on it, it said Warframe Concept so I'm assuming it's a warframe quest, I need to know the Warframe.

Yes. Did you not see that there is a Spoiler for Quest, it is in the Warframe Concepts category.

this quest has nothing to do with a warframe it has to do with a new faction.

17 hours ago, (PS4)glider700 said:

this quest has nothing to do with a warframe it has to do with a new faction.

interesting. but your concept name says (warframe concept) on it you ned to change that. because the only people who put 'Warframe Concept'in their concept name is if it connects with a warframe or is a warframe.

I'm going to put it in the Enemy/boss/factions add-ons and encounter concepts. in mission/quests/events/alerts.

Edited by Hunter126

12 hours ago, Xenable said:

A concept for parry what would emphasize the defensive element in melee.

Updated.

it has been added in the Weapon Concepts: Miscellaneous section

Edited by Hunter126

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/637370-lumped-togethor-mosh-pit-of-ideas-ive-had-for-to-long/

I am so sorry to have to make you suffer the agony of trying to sort my scrap heap of heartfelt concepts Mr/Mrs Hunter, but, I just can't willingly part with the old Mosh Pit. Just dump it in Miscellaneous and I think it'll fit in snugly. 

Edited by Unus
Tried to actually help our new grand organizer with a request.

3 hours ago, Unus said:

I am so sorry to have to make you suffer the agony of trying to sort my scrap heap of heartfelt concepts Mr/Mrs Hunter, but, I just can't willingly part with the old Mosh Pit. Just dump it in Miscellaneous and I think it'll fit in snugly. 

I'm a guy. I took a closer look and since it's multiple kinds of concepts (and way too much of them) Yeah I've decided to update the index and move it in the general Miscellaneous category.

Edited by Hunter126

Yeah, thank you very much and really sorry about that sir. Once I got going, I couldn't stop. Plus, I diddn't want to look like one of those attention seeking goons that sprays dozens of topics around and begs people to look at em. On a side note, how far you get before your eyes ached from the word-walls?

Edited by Unus

On 7/4/2016 at 3:52 PM, Unus said:

Yeah, thank you very much and really sorry about that sir. Once I got going, I couldn't stop. Plus, I diddn't want to look like one of those attention seeking goons that sprays dozens of topics around and begs people to look at em. On a side note, how far you get before your eyes ached from the word-walls?

Oh they didn't ache. I was just skimming through. I was reading a bit of your ideas in the comments in just the first, maybe second page and just read what category they were. Since it was just a lot of text, I thought, oh screw it Imma just skim through.

And well yeah but I thought you could at least put them  in  individual category concepts like Melee list concept, Enemy list, melee-gun list, etc.

Edited by Hunter126

Eh, fair point. But, the way my brain works, organization would only be possible AFTER I run out of ideas, roughly around the same time that Digital stops updating. Tempted to remake my ideas into multiple threads as use suggest, but, I fear that that's pushing dangerously close to attention goondom, especially considering I'd be going back to at least one of those categories once a month for retrofits and additions. Feck, another word-wall.

13 hours ago, Unus said:

Eh, fair point. But, the way my brain works, organization would only be possible AFTER I run out of ideas, roughly around the same time that Digital stops updating. Tempted to remake my ideas into multiple threads as use suggest, but, I fear that that's pushing dangerously close to attention goondom, especially considering I'd be going back to at least one of those categories once a month for retrofits and additions. Feck, another word-wall.

attention or not. you can't stop it. you've got ideas, organize them. have more ideas put them in the categorized concept in spoiler tags or something. just as long as you're not trying to spam anything.