Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why can't you delete kubrow eggs?

I was doing today's sortie and I accidentally picked up a kubrow egg and I didn't notice it. Usually if I notice I picked one up I alt f4 and restart the mission, but alas, I now have a disgusting giant testicle in my orbiter, and there is NO way to delete it. IMHO, this is infuriating. I have to spend over 100k credits to make a kubrow and then toss it into the puppy blender. Why are you not able to delete a kubrow egg? and why are some items in the game not able to be deleted in the first place? Maybe I don't want PULSATING TUBERCLES in my inv, OR A SEVERED BALL SACK, DE. PLEASE.

This is the most random thing I've heard today. I dunno maybe the reason you can't is because no one really thought about actually deleting them since the drop doesn't stack (not counting Alerts or specials)

Freedom to destroy is good though.

36 minutes ago, KirukaChan said:

OP, that's not what you should be thinking about right now. What you should be thinking about is that not only did you at one point grab the egg and the tubercles and the sack, but there's also no sink in the Liset.

Have fun with that.

HAH <3

Love this post.