Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

clan enblen

(XBOX)gac attack21286

Question

15 answers to this question

From what I've heard others say, if you contact support, they might allow you to upload a new emblem and not have to pay the 150 again. That could be on a case by case basis, however they're pretty straightforward when it comes to the fact that regardless of approval you will be charged the plat. I am currently unaware of any direct thread or link that shows the guidelines for emblems, however I am sure it is available in some small print somewhere. 

10 hours ago, (XB1)DBD PacMan said:

They don't say anything at all about that when you go to make your clan emblem. So at the very least he should get his plat refunded since they don't say that. I read it and couldn't find anything about not being allowed to use pictures of people.

It clearly states the platinum is not refund able.

my guess the content creator failed too follow the guidelines of emblems. He most likely made it too big. 

I have seen some emblems of what seemed too be real people, I gues it could have been amazing pixel art.

you have no case here. Support is not going too let you submit another emblem for free as the rules are drawn out clear as day.

in the future submit you emblem image too the support desk for pre approval before you submit your emblem and plat!