Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it a new "consequence" for t4 Interception?

(PSN)OWNINGBOT

Question

I think yesterday i was playing a casual game of t4 int. It was round 7 and i needed to extract because i had to get off however the rest of the players wanted to continue and therefore left 3 continuing on and me going. 

However instead of "mission complete" i got "mission failed" and pretty much lost all my items. Now thankfully i wasn't grinding for anything there but instead i lost some potentially good ducats, lol. Anyway i dont know if this is part of the game now or a glitch, but since then i avoided t4 int. 

10 answers to this question

39 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

If you're not the host and you leave the game while they don't in any endless game mode it will fail the mission I don't know why but that's how it works

Really? Because I've left Defense and Interception missions many many times while not being the host and still gotten all of my rewards, and not failed the mission.

Just now, Serien5 said:

Really? Because I've left Defense and Interception missions many many times while not being the host and still gotten all of my rewards, and not failed the mission.

Did the host leave with you? If they did then it works normally but if they don't then you fail it's happened to me multiple times and one time even all 4 of us were leaving only to have the host decide to continue at the last second causing all 3 of us to fail the mission

5 hours ago, -Amaterasu- said:

Did the host leave with you? If they did then it works normally but if they don't then you fail it's happened to me multiple times and one time even all 4 of us were leaving only to have the host decide to continue at the last second causing all 3 of us to fail the mission

How, from any logical standpoint, does such a feature make any sense? It's clearly a bug related to clients.

5 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

How, from any logical standpoint, does such a feature make any sense? It's clearly a bug related to clients.

I never said it made any sense I just know that's how it works it might be built around the fact that players can screw the host if they abandon them mid mission with their key after establishing how far to go but I really don't see the point either, if it is in fact a bug then it has been in the game for a really long time at least a year or so that I can remember this happening to me

42 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

I never said it made any sense I just know that's how it works it might be built around the fact that players can screw the host if they abandon them mid mission with their key after establishing how far to go but I really don't see the point either, if it is in fact a bug then it has been in the game for a really long time at least a year or so that I can remember this happening to me

If so you really need to contact support because that's not how it's intended to work, nor is it how it works for the 99.9999%+ of the game's population who aren't being effected by this bug or glitch. You can leave a game when the extraction vote comes up and retain all rewards to that point regardless of what the rest of the squad or the host chose to do.

For the OP, it's probably an issue related to latency from the host. If it doesn't happen again I wouldn't worry about it, host latency can cause all kinds of issues. The one I'm seeing the most often lately is with my Banshee, on really laggy hosts when I use Sound Quake and then leave it client-side it keeps going on the host, draining my Energy and killing enemies. I can run around normally and shoot and pick up items, but the only way to fix it is to jump off the edge of the map and reset.