Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash or Ash prime?

spyroxion

Why is everybody saying raid? I got my regular ash from killing manics, you don't need to raid , just play the game, clear the startchart, but yeah you can grind for ash p in void and if you got some plat you can get the pieces you're missing off of trade chat

30 minutes ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

This is wrong on many a level. 

From an Ash fan, there are differences that are there. For me....I use Ash for CONCLAVE and regular missions with friends OUTSIDE of the Void.  If I go into Void or LoT Trials, I take Ash Prime just cuz of the free energy & much bigger energy pool. 

If you want, Reactor the Ash if you want to keep it and collect. Same for Prime. I know a clan mate that won't touch his Prime since he sees his Ash as better. Make up your own mind on which way you want to go. 

Cheers

20 plat for a slot is why I said what I did.

If he is going to do something like have 2 different auras or 4 different builds then that is understandable but if not then there is no real need for having both unless you really value the .1 sprint speed at the cost of 10 health and 30 armor in conclave that ash has compared to ash prime.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)aresco said:

Why is everybody saying raid? I got my regular ash from killing manics, you don't need to raid , just play the game, clear the startchart, but yeah you can grind for ash p in void and if you got some plat you can get the pieces you're missing off of trade chat

Everyone is saying raid because you will be seeing several manics in a LoR raid. it is one of the most consistent and sure fire ways to find several of them and often get at least one of the pieces.

Edited by Brorelia

1 hour ago, Brorelia said:

Everyone is saying raid because you will be seeing several manics in a LoR raid. it is one of the most consistent and sure fire ways to find several of them and often get at least one of the pieces.

Ah gotcha! My first times dong the raid were before blind mirage Nerf so I never really noticed the Manics

Personally, I'd say just wait until after they make whatever changes DE eventually makes to Bladestorm.

If you decide that you still want him.. I'd suggest going for Prime.

That said, I'd suggest getting both...just cuz. 

Sidenote: ...I'm still confused as to why they put Ash's parts on one of the lowest encountered enemies in the game.

Regular Ash is very easy to get. All parts drop in the first part of Law of Retribution. I got them all in my first (failed) run there. It's not that hard to get a party for newbies going. I'm assuming many will be up for Ash farming as well.

12 hours ago, (PS4)satsukixpenny said:

Get regular ash, ash primes shoulders are rediculously hard to dress up. They don't count as seperate from the frame and look terrible with any armor added. 

At the moment I play Warframe, not fashionframe :D
And I like Prime looks more than regular ash