Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[SOLVED] Can't login to Warframe website

Cyborg-Rox

Question

Ever since the website upgrade earlier today I've been unable to login on the main website. Now, obviously this doesn't apply to the Forums, but I can't access Support without it.

I enter my E-mail and password, which my Chrome remembers, and I tried writing it manually as well, but it keeps saying INVALID EMAIL/PASSWORD. 

Anyone else got this issue today? Know how to fix it?

We have a fix, people! Make sure you allow cookies on the website and type your Email with uncapitalized letters.

Edited by Cyborg-Rox
Fix

18 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

Ever since the website upgrade earlier today I've been unable to login on the main website. Now, obviously this doesn't apply to the Forums, but I can't access Support without it.

I enter my E-mail and password, which my Chrome remembers, and I tried writing it manually as well, but it keeps saying INVALID EMAIL/PASSWORD. 

Unfortunately this has not happened to me, what I would suggest is PM'ing a DEV Megan or someone more than likely is who I'd talk to.  Hope this gets solved for you!

Edited by Btabc

12 minutes ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

yea also have it, probably had to do with the update, don't know of any other fix

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Crackle2012 said:

Have you guys tried clearing your internet browsers history / cookies completely and then tried logging back in? 

I have not attempted that yet, I'm probably going to wait an hour before I do since I tried to log in too many times.

It's so reassuring to know that I am not the only one experiencing this. Just be careful with your failed attempts because if you trigger too many it'll temporarily block your IP for an unknown (to me at least) amount of time which I personally think is dumb. I cannot think of a single scenario where someone would be in a position to try hijacking my account from my own computer or home's internet... I guess it is a good security measure even if it is inconvenient for the account owner. 

Edited by Tymerc

3 minutes ago, KyleDelta said:

Has anyone managed to log in yet? I'm still having no luck, It wont accept my regular password/email and when I try to ask for a password verify it just redirects me to the front page and I don't receive an email.

No luck for me either. I've tried clearing my cookies and blocking them from the site, but doesn't seem to affect anything. Chrome still remembers my Email and password.

1 minute ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

No luck for me either. I've tried clearing my cookies and blocking them from the site, but doesn't seem to affect anything. Chrome still remembers my Email and password.

Same, Thanks for the update btw, I hope they can get this fixed today.

Oh, that's a relief. I'm not the only one. Weird thing though, after trying so many attempts on logging in - it blocked my IP Address. Afterward, after closing and opening Warframe again, a pop stated that your Password has been changed. Did anyone noticed it? It just popped up on the top part of the site itself. I'm worried now and I can't access Support either.

EDIT: Also checked my emails, no updates from Warframes regarding Password Change or something, still able to login normally to Warframe and the Forums.

Edited by Harowing

1 minute ago, Godzilla853 said:

If your email has capital letters in it make them lowercase and it will work the password is the same.

Just the Email Address has to be in smaller case? the Password stays the same?

4 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

If your email has capital letters in it make them lowercase and it will work the password is the same.

I tried again using lowercase and it worked! Thank you! I could have sworn I tried lowercase method yesterday...

I don't think it was capital sensitive before the website update, maybe they changed that.