Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

'Mission Failure Imminent'

(PSN)Shadowfoxx307

Okay so, I made a discovery, apparently if you don't kill anything for long enough in a mission you get this lovely little message, is my guess im not entirely sure what happenes

I got this message in an Orokin Moon Spy Mission, and it totally ruined what was actually a pretty good and challenging experience for my first time trying to figure it out.

What the F*** was this message for ? I didnt trip the alarms, or do anything wrong as far as the spy mission was concerned until I saw this plastered on my screen. Why is this here ? It makes no @(*()$ sense to be there and honestly led to a terribly experience in what was otherwise a fun mission 

if i remember correctly and how i noticed it ingame, it always only was on extermination missions. Sometimes took my time of 20 min on moon Spys without killing anything.

But as i did today a spy mission, i got the same message, wich is kinda strange... maybe unintended? Or i just never noticed bevore...

1 minute ago, SharkPot said:

I have one question though?? Why were you spending 15 min on moon spy mission O.o ?? It takes 6 mins at best from start to end

some people like to enjoy the scenery or find hidden things (at least i do)

I normally use the fastest route which while a bit difficult and needs alot of timing it's fun I use that and normally the loot sections are there, So those just come in with me. I don't activey pursue them as most of the time they have nothing I need.

1 hour ago, Aurea_Hiigara said:

Is it possible that someone new to the moon missions might take longer than six minutes while trying to figure out how the various rifts and such work?

considering i took more than 1/2hr on my first moon spy, yes.

anyway, its likely the timeout for exterminate accidentally splashed into other modes. best report it in bug section.

4 hours ago, 321agemo said:

considering i took more than 1/2hr on my first moon spy, yes.

anyway, its likely the timeout for exterminate accidentally splashed into other modes. best report it in bug section.

THANK YOU

Literally this was my first time ever in a moon spy and I wanted to figure it out myself instead of looking online and I'm glad someone understands my frustration 

I had the same thing happen to me while I was fighting the Jordas Golem for the very first time, doing the Atlas quest.

I had a very low leveled archwing loadout because I wasn't expecting this mission type.

Apparently the game decided that I wasn't doing enough dps to the boss and took too long to kill him and the message popped up.

It made the fight even more tense than it already was by giving me almost no time to finish his last slither of health.

I just think it has its reasons to be in the game, yet it definitely needs some adjustment in solo play.

Edited by carnageXY